What's new

David Pick: Neto not nba player, Pleiss not a shooter

He said he doesn't shoot 3s, but said Tibor is a player.

He's probably right on Neto... Look at measurements and numbers. I think he might be a fun player because he can pass, but I'm not sure why the fascination with the guy. I like cotton so much more.

Also said Utah wasn't sexy enough for Tomic... Tomic has never seen Gobert and Neto hiking shirtless apparently... or BYU's campus in the spring... does mom shorts doe.

First two minutes and the guy has already said Neto's not an NBA player, but he's a better passer than Exum and Burke combine and lightning quick. Lighting quick and being a good passer are two pretty good pillars of a point guard.

I guess that's why you give them a contract that reflects their deficiencies, put them on your roster, have them work with your players and your coaching staff and then see where they are three years from now.

Pretty sure that three years ago, Jingles would have had nearly the exact same criticisms. I for one, am pretty damn glad to have him on board. Shooting is important. Critical. But there's so many factors into being a successful player. Tomic, Pleiss and Neto all have things that they do very, very well.

They don't need to be starters to be successful. Just better than other NBA bench players for the same price. I'm pretty sure that they'll do that. I'm particularly excited to see what Neto can do under the guidance of this coaching staff.

First two minutes and the guy has already said Neto's not an NBA player, but he's a better passer than Exum and Burke combine and lightning quick. Lighting quick and being a good passer are two pretty good pillars of a point guard.
But most of the time not enough to overcome being short and unable to make baskets.

He just doesn't want to play in the NBA. The Jazz surely would rather have some draft picks from NYC or Los Angeles than just to let this guy never come over.

He's a ***** and someday imma punch him in the face!

I was actually fine with him staying over... I think Tibor may be a better NBA player. Not sure Tomic's game translates well.

He wasn't a good interview... pretty meh.

In an interview last year Q and DL gave Neto props for being a "creative player" .... and said we need more of that on the roster. Neto's value to the team may be in practice, primarily.

First give them a chance to perform....there are worse players in the league.

Better Neto and Pleaiss ather than that bunch of unknown D-League players!

Last edited:
In an interview last year Q and DL gave Neto props for being a "creative player" .... and said we need more of that on the roster. Neto's value to the team may be in practice, primarily.

We need a playmaker like Neto in the roster that can invent plays with the ball in his hands!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmbE7lqFrpQ

Mr. Prick said Raul Neto was 6'1" in heels,

which is contradicted by this

Ben Anderson @BenKFAN
Raul Neto has excellent size for a PG. Very much an example of the modern 6'3+ PG in the NBA. And his measurements aren't exaggerated.

Anyone know how big he is really?

Looks right around 6'

8609105978dae0f7f27ce3c37768c946.jpg

083cc08ffbcd6464aea7051a99710727.jpg
85fd048a3512fd47c982b05af2d2982d.jpg