What's new

David Serbeck

kwb

If you all remember, He was shot by Reginald Campos after Campos' daughter said she was being followed by him. Severed his spine and now Campos is in prison for 3 years to life. Now David Serbeck was found guilty of having sexual relations with a minor a few years ago. Story just got real son! What?!

If the man's life couldn't get any worse. The girl was apparently 17 years old, what if they did it an hour before she turned 18. Then what? This guy is living in hell right now.

That girlfriend testified that she did not look through the phone. Later, Serbeck said his accuser apologized and he asked her why she had told people they had sex.

"She said, 'To impress my friends,'" Serbeck recounted in court.

During closing arguments, Berrett told jurors the case was about money. He pointed to a civil lawsuit the victim has filed against Serbeck asking for punitive damages.

The victim said Wednesday she came forward because she wanted to help the case of Reginald Campos, who was convicted of attempted murder for shooting Serbeck in July of 2009.

1. What teenage girl impresses her friends by telling them she shagged a 36 year old dude? Isn't that considered gross and creepy to most 17 year olds?

2. That admission makes the rest of her sob story sound like bull **** to me. She either feels victimized or she does not, and on the face of this admission she does not feel victimized.

These my word vs. your word cases are always tough though.