What's new

Dead in the water...

I can't say that I've EVER seen a team fall apart in any sport that I can remember as this team has these last 5 games... I mean, they're not even competing... Even against the scrub teams we've played against, we've been down for almost all 4 quarters...

Something has got to change... And even though I am a Sloan pimper... Maybe his old school system has grown old?? Granted, he can't make these players want to play this game... But, maybe some of these guys are tired of hearing the same old voice...

I want to see 3 players packaged for something... Somebody!! CJ Miles, Raja Bell, and Mehmet Okur (before other teams start to realize that his injury has greatly effected his game)...

If we can't get a player, then a high draft pick for next year or something...

I'm starting to wonder if not matching Wesleys contract was a huge mistake... I guess people think he's just a role player over there in Portland, but the guy is looking like a legit star and I'm starting to think that his contract wasn't so outrageous after all... Maybe the Blazers saw something that we didn't??

I'll tell you what... We could use him right now... And I'm not so sure that he wouldn't have made twice the impact as Big Al this year...

I feel sick to my stomach... These guys should be EMBARRASSED... If we the fans don't boo them when they walk out on the court tomorrow, and make this team EARN our voices... Then we should be ashamed too... Because something has got to light a fire under these guys!

Something...

Luhm at the the SLtrib said the lakers fans and team were laughing at the jazz.

I don't think boing the team tomorrow sends the right message--it makes Greg think you still care.

Luhm at the the SLtrib said the lakers fans and team were laughing at the jazz.

I don't think boing the team tomorrow sends the right message--it makes Greg think you still care.

Well... Cheering doesn't seem to help... I honestly think something has got to piss these guys off to wake them up and maybe that's what they need... Something to help them understand just how horribly they've been playing during this stretch...

HangInThere.jpg

Maybe if no more than 5,000 fans show up to the next home game, that will send a strong message to Greg Miller that fans won't put up with this garbage product he is putting on the floor.

Maybe if no more than 5,000 fans show up to the next home game, that will send a strong message to Greg Miller that fans won't put up with this garbage product he is putting on the floor.

Yeah, and maybe if we do it consistently they will move the franchise to another city! That would certainly be win-win, no?

Yeah, and maybe if we do it consistently they will move the franchise to another city! That would certainly be win-win, no?

This sounds like a Republican talking point around November. No matter how bad the product is, no matter the degree of cynicism from those pushing it on their base, it's best to support it because, because...the alternative is so much worse.

Politburo economics and marketing 101.

At some point you're making management's argument for them: that team result is a red herring. All that matters is the worth of the franchise, and its ability to promote itself through locale, and be an ad for that locale.

In that sense, the Clippers are ahead of the Jazz.