What's new

DeAndre Liggins Hardcore Thug?

Revolution 9

Contributor
"The Thunder did not issue a statement on Liggins' release. He was charged with seven felony counts -- including three counts of domestic abuse, two counts of domestic assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, one count of kidnapping and one count of assault and battery -- after the altercation last Saturday at his home.
Liggins' girlfriend told police that he attacked her with their 2-year-old son present. The Daily Oklahoman reported that she said Liggins hit were in the head with his hand, punched her after she had fallen. He then broke down a bedroom door that she had locked and dropped a fan on "

Unbelievable! This guy must have brains the size of a peanut.

Nah being reckless and disrespectful isn't necessarily connected with brains. There's plenty of intelligent people acting that way. Sometimes even on purpose.
To me that's more of a desinterested style of upbringing that influenced that young man's values or lack of aforementioned.

Liggins was one of my favorites at UK. Helluva a hard worker.. overcame TONS of adversity to get to where he got to.

I'm sad that he worked his whole life against monumental odds to make it and then just throw it all away by being a complete douche.

No longer one of my faves. Disgusted with him, totally.

Liggins was one of my favorites at UK. Helluva a hard worker.. overcame TONS of adversity to get to where he got to.

I'm sad that he worked his whole life against monumental odds to make it and then just throw it all away by being a complete douche.

I was wondering what you knew about him.

liggins was one of my favorites at uk. Helluva a hard worker.. Overcame tons of adversity to get to where he got to.

butyet not disgusted with calapri who is a known cheater. Thats a kentucky fan for ya.

Hardcore thug? Hardly. Hardcore dickhead? Check.

Hardcore wifebeater.

And John Calamari product, fool'

Wow that is not only wrong, but str8 up insulting.
You know that statistics imply that more often than not people repeat the 'sins' of their parents, regardless if they despised their behavior/actions earlier and even after that.
And as outlined earlier in this thread he had faced plenty of social obstacles before meeting Calipari the very first time. He can certainly be an influence, but to think that someone at age 19 can be drastically changed by an educational person of trust is simply wrong.

You know that statistics imply that more often than not people repeat the 'sins' of their parents, regardless if they despised their behavior/actions earlier and even after that.
And as outlined earlier in this thread he had faced plenty of social obstacles before meeting Calipari the very first time. He can certainly be an influence, but to think that someone at age 19 can be drastically changed by an educational person of trust is simply wrong.
Sorry. Ok. Yeah.

Sorry.