What's new

Dear Jordan Clarkson

FWIW, his usage rate is higher than Lebron James, Damian Lillard, and Zach Lavine.

It's really insane. Just asking for some sanity.

Man he has been an absolute brick machine lately. I've never seen anything quite like it. Like I think he's shooting 34% after this game for the season, and I would have guessed way lower.

I'm sure his shooting will bounce back at some point, but that he is slumping this catastrophically is pretty concerning. It's really effecting the rest of his game and he's taking really bad shots--even for him, shots he shouldn't be taking. I wish, even when his shooting returns to normal, we could cut down his usage and the amount of shots he takes and redistribute it to mitchell, conley, Ingles, and Bogey.

He's shooting 33.5% from the field, 20% from 3 and is taking 17 shots in 25 minutes a game.

Meanwhile, Gobert has 7 FGAs in the last two games.

It is amazing the Jazz are winning as much as they are right now. So much room for improvement.

Yeah…JC’s recent shot hunting is coming at the worst time for Gobert. The second unit with Conley and Ingles is a great opportunity to get him some production, but it’s all going to Clarkson right now.

How long has JC been with you yet you do not know him. The JC roller coaster must go up and down. He is taking it lower than ever before to test the slingshot principle and see how high it can go. Science say he’s headed to outer space… enjoy the ride.

I was almost hoping JC would shoot even more - I wanted to see how bad it was going to get before he stopped shooting.

Of his 11 misses from 3, I think one of them rimmed out - the other 10 were not even close.

Thank goodness Jerry wasn't around to see that.

I was almost hoping JC would shoot even more - I wanted to see how bad it was going to get before he stopped shooting.

Of his 11 misses from 3, I think one of them rimmed out - the other 10 were not even close.

Thank goodness Jerry wasn't around to see that.
The fact that he got to 0-11 is a testament to his greatness… a lesser man stops at 5 or 6.

The thing with Clarkson is that he was really good when we traded for him, then he was really good in the 1st half of last season. Since then he has been pretty mediocre and now he is playing like dog ****.

This might just be who Clarkson is.

I do think Clarkson is playing harder D though since he has been sucking so much.

I think we’re all super shocked that you’re concerned.

Yes, because when I’m low on a player it’s just sour soup and I can’t have reasons for it other than being a downer. But when I’m high on a player….yeah we don’t care about that I’m just here to be a downer.

Yes, because when I’m low on a player it’s just sour soup and I can’t have reasons for it other than being a downer. But when I’m high on a player….yeah we don’t care about that I’m just here to be a downer.
I just said that we’re surprised by your concern.

I was thinking about this earlier today. If we support Clarkson in this time of bad shooting - and somehow let him know we love him and believe in him - it's going to mean a lot more to him (and the Jazz players) than only supporting him when he plays well. JC is our boy and he has brought the second unit awesomeness. I believe in the JC.

PS. JC stands for Jalepino Churro and without Jalepinos there is no Rally Churro. Respect.