What's new

Dear Universe...

Seriously.

Go **** yourself God.

wow, how ungretafull are you. you gotta **** on this wonderfull night!?

we need to stay positive i hope u get necked into oblivion!

a lot of jazzfanz are pretty religious and this is disrespectful to the majority of the fanbase!

we need to stay positive bro, wanst gonna neg anyone todya but you just went to far

NEGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, how ungretafull are you. you gotta **** on this wonderfull night!?

we need to stay positive i hope u get necked into oblivion!

a lot of jazzfanz are pretty religious and this is disrespectful to the majority of the fanbase!

we need to stay positive bro, wanst gonna neg anyone todya but you just went to far

NEGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how he wishes for me to get necked into oblivion and then says I'm the one that went too far.

It's all part of the grand design. You'll see. Joe Jesus saved us in game one was the universe telling us all will be okay. We'll hang tough until Rudy returns and then we will destroy everyone in route to winning the NBA title. They'll make a movie about it one day. The scrappy underdog 5 seed that everyone overlooked all year loses it's star player in the first 17 seconds of their first playoff game in years but is lead to victory in the game by a 35 year old journeyman forward who was overlooked in the previous years free agency anyway. Then the star returns and they proceed to wreck favorite after favorite and win the championship. It will be a great movie. You'll see.

I wanna get necked into oblivion. Sounds wonderfully exhilarating

I'm just imagining a teenage boy in. Bishops interview.

Bishop: any chastity issues?
Boy: I got necked into oblivion
Bishop: what does that mwan
Boy: I have no idea, but it was the best night of my life

*only Mormons will understand
*what the hell is necking anyways?

I dunno...if the universe had held a grudge about the OP, Jazz would have lost and Rudy would have a much more serious injury.
Not to be that guy, but have you seen what's happening in Syria?

If there is a higher power or whatever and it was focused on the Jazz winning instead of saving kids from chemical attacks then I think the "**** you" still stands.

This couldn't be further from truth.

Not to get too preachy with y'all, but hell, it's Easter. This is actually one of the things that most draws me to Christianity. The universe, for all we can tell right now, does seem tragically unforgiving. Ruthless, even. Christianity calls me to try to see the hope. To try to spread love in the face of ludicrous odds against me. And above all, to be open-eyed to the ongoing suffering and **** the world has to offer and to do all I can to fight against it. Hoping against all reason, and living according to that hope.

And yeah, I'd be a bit disappointed if God was paying more mind to the playoffs than to Syria and other things.

Happy Easter, y'all. And if you're not religious, you'll get no guff from me.

Not to get too preachy with y'all, but hell, it's Easter. This is actually one of the things that most draws me to Christianity. The universe, for all we can tell right now, does seem tragically unforgiving. Ruthless, even. Christianity calls me to try to see the hope. To try to spread love in the face of ludicrous odds against me. And above all, to be open-eyed to the ongoing suffering and **** the world has to offer and to do all I can to fight against it. Hoping against all reason, and living according to that hope.

And yeah, I'd be a bit disappointed if God was paying more mind to the playoffs than to Syria and other things.

Easter candy sucks way too hard for me to take Christianity seriously. Dude comes back from the dead and this is how you celebrate? SMH

brachs_chicks_rabbits_candy.JPG

Helluva post bro