What's new

Debunkers plead "Strike the Facts"

babe

Excuse me. I was reading an article that claimed they had a fantastic bit of debunking to offer me.

Then, here's their "proof":

Durham’s filing said Sussmann’s "billing records reflect" that he "repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations."

Sussmann and his legal team, on Monday, though, demanded that the court "strike" the "factual background" section of Durham’s filing, arguing it will "taint the jury pool."

Well, somebody obviously doesn't have a firm grip on reality. But never fear. There are judges who love that kind of logic. Clear up to and neck deep in the Supreme Court.

I know the legendary lapdog indentured servant media is already out there with their reporting labels "false", "baseless", "without evidence", "conspiracy" crap all without actually providing any quotes from the filing they are debunking. So here's some good reporting:

rham also writes that during Sussmann's trial, the government will establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (DNS) internet traffic pertaining to "(i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump's Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP)."

Durham states that the internet company that Tech Executive-1 worked for "had come to access and maintain dedicated servers" for the Executive Office of the President as "part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP."

"Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP's DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump," Durham states.

(from the fox article linked above)

Nixon supposedly had a bunch of hacks break into the DNC offices and look for some useful stuff.

Obama, before leaving office, put a bunch of hacks in top jobs in the bureaucracy, coordinated them with Hillary via the Hillary's illegal server, and gave Hillary the keys to the White House computer service.

The same shady character in the FBI who claimed no reasonable investigator would think anything amiss about Hillary's destr4cution of her server and refusal to follow lawful warrant demands was all too glad to make use of the illegal material gleaned from Trump and White House computers.

This is the kind of thing our government cannot be permitted to do. People who abuse their office and so arrogantly defy the law really do need to be tried for their crimes. No exceptions.

Last edited:
Right wing interpretive narrative seems to have fallen apart, following Durham clarification….