What's new

Game Thread Dec 02, 2023 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 12-02-23

The fact he chose “77” for his number makes him all the more likable. Real potential as our back-up big when Walker is in perfect health.
Good call on the double sevens with one in his name. Three sevens is pretty lucky I guess. But Yurt is lucky and good. What a tremendous put back to save the game tonight!!!

I was half *** watching on my phone with no sound and saw a play where Hendricks went to the hoop after a few dribbles and hit a tough contested floater but it looked like it didn't count on the scoreboard. Did they call an offensive foul on him or something?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Shot clock ran out before he got the shot off

We shot 20.6% from 3, lost the TO battle 17-9, had 1 more foul than they did.... but won.
  • Scoot looked so much better offensively than I've seen in any game this season, but the dude is not a PG. Also his defense wasnt great.
  • Hendricks was pretty invisible for majority of the time but everytime he was seen he was REALLY seen. Great first game for the rookie, considering his lack of touches.
  • Keyonte didnt catch fire and shot the 3 just 1/8 but MAN he gave up his body to draw fouls and get those 10 FTs. He is obviously on a mandate to shoot more pass less right now but still got some nice passes in there.
  • Sexton was a scoring machine until he wasnt. He is great in that 6th man bench scorer role, but I wonder if the 4th quarter result would have been better with Ochai in there for him and more emphasis on defense.

Horrible shooting from 3 (20%) and still get a W.

Still too many TOs. Need to cut back to 15 or less per game if the team has any desire to stay competitive.

Yurt is definitly a great surprise. Definitly a keeper. I'm also happy with Fontecchio, he play quite decently.
My expectations for both were pretty low before the season, but they’ve been pleasant surprises. Pulling their weight on both sides of the court and doing a bit of everything. Tech was getting a lot of little things done in the 1st quarter.

Simone should play a lot, even when we get Lauri and KO back. If Simone has this kind of try hard and do well attitude, I can see him closing some games even when we' re full strength. Keynote- Ochai-Simone-Lauri-Yurt/Kessler could be quite good closing out games where we have a lead.

Shot clock ran out before he got the shot off
Thank you. I didn't see a foul and thought it was bs. This makes sense. That was a nice play by him anyway.

Yurt is definitly a great surprise. Definitly a keeper. I'm also happy with Fontecchio, he play quite decently.
Ya tech has been the biggest surprise of the season for me.