What's new

Game Thread Dec 08, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 12-08-21

So I guess we're just never going to see the Conley/Mitchell/Ingles/Bogey/Rudy lineup again? It was so good while Royce was out that I thought Quin would give it a chance to play a few minutes every game even once Royce came back. I should've known better

Every single guy just standing there. Zero movement. What a joke.

Give Bogey a ton of credit with his defense on KAT.

**** me Bogey. Just shoot it.

Activity and aggression can make up for a hell of a lot.

Interesting… Bogey said **** me in English after missing those two three pointers. Question is, isn’t there swear words in his own language? Or does he feel the same that I do that the English word **** just makes one feel better?

Interesting… Bogey said **** me in English after missing those two three pointers. Question is, isn’t there swear words in his own language? Or does he feel the same that I do that the English word **** just makes one feel better?
Yeah, I'm surprised they don't swear in their own languages. Guess they want everyone to understand.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

The F word is the universal swear. Everyone loves it.

Is this the first time Holly has joined Boler and Thurl at the press table? I don't know why I thought she was a sideline reporter.