What's new

Game Thread Dec 08, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers

Added to Calendar: 12-08-23

I don’t know.:rolleyes: Maybe to actually try to win the game.
Oh right, I forgot you’re the reverse logic guy,:p
Lmao. The object is to rebuild and part of that is to have a first rounder this year. How do we do that by winning. We aren’t winning anything. We aren’t making the playoffs so why be in the 9th or tenth spot just to watch another team use our pick just so we could’ve gotten rid of favors. It was dumb then and asinine now, and even more asinine to think getting a few more wins and still missing the playoffs, losing out on a pick for absolutely nothing. And even more asinine than that is missing a chance to allow our top ten pick to get better, and even more asinine than even that is thinking we will win games by playing Seven. Lol

Lmao. The object is to rebuild and part of that is to have a first rounder this year. How do we do that by winning. We aren’t winning anything. We aren’t making the playoffs so why be in the 9th or tenth spot just to watch another team use our pick just so we could’ve gotten rid of favors. It was dumb then and asinine now, and even more asinine to think getting a few more wins and still missing the playoffs, losing out on a pick for absolutely nothing. And even more asinine than that is missing a chance to allow our top ten pick to get better, and even more asinine than even that is thinking we will win games by playing Seven. Lol
Damn id like to meet you in person to see what you’re really like.

It was ESPN announcers. National TV game. I loved it though, especially the line where the female announcer said:
Oh here's Sonic again. 'We got no time for this, got to go to the rim!'
Ah! Even better it made me laugh every time and was a pretty good description for him. Probably shows how he is viewed around the league. He doesnt seem liked by the other players on the court.

I wake up and look at the box score and see ochai only played 17 minutes. So I figure he must have had some foul trouble. 2 fouls
SMD

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I dreamt I was at a jazz game last night. We were getting killed and everyone left the arena and they stopped the game with like 5 minutes left lol

Maybe what they meant last year when they said Ochai was untouchable was that they didn’t want him physically touched… so that’s why he’s not playing at all.
Grrrrrr.....

I need this team to make some mid season changes because I can’t keep watching this ****
This season has been the least jazz basketball I have watched in a long time.
And my satellite won't even pick up kjzz anymore lol. Been using methstreams

Taylors box score is bad news but at least he was a +4 in his 11 minutes. Ochai (+5), KO (+6), and THT (+4) were the other positive plus/minus player for the jazz.

Starters got smoked apparently. Keyonte was worst on the team with a -25.

Taylors box score is bad news but at least he was a +4 in his 11 minutes. Ochai (+5), KO (+6), and THT (+4) were the other positive plus/minus player for the jazz.

Starters got smoked apparently. Keyonte was worst on the team with a -25.
Yeah our starters get killed just about every game but the bench guys will usually be positives. The team does have depth and players 2-10 on this roster are fairly interchangeable. Outside Lauri they definitely need to find some better starters either through development and/or trade.

Yeah our starters get killed just about every game but the bench guys will usually be positives. The team does have depth and players 2-10 on this roster are fairly interchangeable. Outside Lauri they definitely need to find some better starters either through development and/or trade.
Well put.
No lauri = suck.

Too bad he didn't miss all these games last year.

I wake up and look at the box score and see ochai only played 17 minutes. So I figure he must have had some foul trouble. 2 fouls
SMD

This season reminds me of the wasted season Ty Corbin played guys like Marvin Harrison and Al Jefferson over our younger players to get an 8th seed matchup
Against the spurs. The only way we truly lose this season, is if we give THT, Sexton, etc priority over guys like Hendo, Ochai, and Sens. If we’re going to lose, let’s lose with guys who can maybe someday develop into players. We already know what THT and Sexton are.

Giving fonteccio, KO, Collins, sexton, and THT more mins than Hendo, ochai, Sensabaugh seems so short sighted.

Ah! Even better it made me laugh every time and was a pretty good description for him. Probably shows how he is viewed around the league. He doesnt seem liked by the other players on the court.
Not so sure as he pounded PG (I believe) on the chest after getting blocked by him - very congenial and well received. Always seeing positive interaction between Sexton, Collins, Dunn and THT. My fear is that maybe he gets a little too much respect from his teammates as time and again he’s delivered the ball as he runs headlong into the trees - ala sonic!