What's new

Game Thread Dec 11, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Thunder

Added to Calendar: 12-11-23

This LeBron fella might have a future.
The dunk was pretty incredible for a dude that age. I mean it was pretty incredible for a young dude. Like ochai might not be able to pull it off

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Clarkson got bailed out
Wallace owned him again.

Put Hendricks in already
I'm losing interest. Gonna turn it off

I mean you are at the point in your rebuld when you are building around one guy, and that guy misses a lot of games, it is going to get painful. We are fine. What sucks is when you are mediocre, have an aging core, AND you have no assets. We are pretty far from that.
The other side of that argument is you are building around one guy that misses a lot of games and that tends to get worse with age. NBA history is filled teams with a lot of assets that screwt it up. Is even more difficult for a non destination organization. Gonna need to hit a few times on a Stockton/Malone/Rudy/DM type of picks to make this work.

Jesus
Get Clarkson out and get Hendricks in. If we are going to lose by 20 + every night anyway.

The other side of that argument is you are building around one guy that misses a lot of games and that tends to get worse with age. NBA history is filled teams with a lot of assets that screwt it up. Is even more difficult for a non destination organization. Gonna need to hit a few times on a Stockton/Malone/Rudy/DM type of picks to make this work.

I mean I don't think they are trying to iron man Lauri the past two seasons. You could flip him now for a Donovan haul. I just don't think we need even more draft picks. We have enough.

I mean I don't think they are trying to iron man Lauri the past two seasons. You could flip him now for a Donovan haul. I just don't think we need even more draft picks. We have enough.

I say flip him. Panzer tank.