What's new

Game Thread Dec 13, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Knicks

Added to Calendar: 12-13-23

Sorry Cy, can't act like a dude is the worst player in the history of basketball and then be on the bus.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

You Jazz are playing ok. You are holding your own against an In-Season Tournament quarter finalist.

I suggest you guys should practice on your days off. Draw up some plays, have guys shoot the ball to try and get it in the hoop. We do that and we became an In-Season Tournament quartered finalist.

Sorry Cy, can't act like a dude is the worst player in the history of basketball and then be on the bus.

Sideswiped him in the most unrelated posts for weeks then he plays well almost immediately after getting nba time and now he acting like he’s a co-pilot on da bus… FOH.

You Jazz are playing ok. You are holding your own against an In-Season Tournament quarter finalist.

I suggest you guys should practice on your days off. Draw up some plays, have guys shoot the ball to try and get it in the hoop. We do that and we became an In-Season Tournament quartered finalist.

Drawn and quartered finalist.

Sexton with 12 points, 4 assists and 3 rebounds at half. Yet people still talking ****. SAD.
That last play was pretty bad but he had a good half