What's new

Game Thread Dec 14, 2020: Jazz vs. Suns (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 12-14-20

I want to see more doke so we can see what he can do.

I wonder what O'Neale's injury is. I don't think it's covid because he was on the bench and around the team. If Conley is a go, this should provide a preview of what the lineup will look like if O'Neale is unavailable. I'm interested in seeing if Quin will go with the 4 ballhog lineup, Niang, Morgan, or Oni.

I wonder what O'Neale's injury is. I don't think it's covid because he was on the bench and around the team. If Conley is a go, this should provide a preview of what the lineup will look like if O'Neale is unavailable. I'm interested in seeing if Quin will go with the 4 ballhog lineup, Niang, Morgan, or Oni.
Don't know, maybe It was covid, but it made him be more steps behind Conley in terms of game readiness (I think it's fair to conclude Conley were already behind the others as he had to quarantine)

Was he cleared to join the others later than Mike ?

Also, at first i'd think they start Conley, Mitchell, Ingles, Bogey and Gobert unless Conley is due to some heavy minute restriction. Would prefer to see Oni starting, be It instead of Ingles or Conley

Last edited:
I wish the Suns play closer to full strenght tonight so we can see how the guys fare against better opposition. Last game there were many interesting signs that would feel a lot better against better lineups.

I'd suspect there is a difference between the conditioning regimen at Kansas and what he is getting right now with the Jazz. Probably a whole lot more sore than just his knee.
He needs to play in the pre-season though... ain't gonna be any minutes once games are real until there is an injury... even then if its Favs that gets hurt it might mean more playing time for Morgan.

Rub some dirt on it and get out there kid.

Can we pls not overrate Doke’s defense? Dude has potential, but he was jumping at everything.