What's new

Game Thread Dec 17, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Bucks

Added to Calendar: 12-17-22

The Gay immediate gay effect
first play in the game allows an offensive rebound and doesn't defend and gives up a bucket

Offense playing poorly tonight. Missing Sexton out there.

The Gay immediate gay effect
first play in the game allows an offensive rebound and doesn't defend and gives up a bucket

Then shoots a three when he is shooting so bad from three this year. I literally don’t remember the last time he made one.

If they are running 5 out Kessler gonna want to hang in the paint… run a zone… giving Bobby wide *** open threes when they don’t have their main offensive initiators ain’t it.

Then shoots a three when he is shooting so bad from three this year. I literally don’t remember the last time he made one.
He should be reduced to Vando three point rates… better be open and like 5 or less seconds on the shot clock.

As soon as I start believing in NAW he will start sucking… so I will never believe.

Beasley is deadly

I hate heat checks. I got 2 good looks from 3 in a row and made them so now im gonna take a bad look from 3. dumb

Conley really complaining to the ref and lets Holiday have a wide open three smh.

Conley looks ****ing terrible. Jrue is dominating him right now.
NAW is outplaying him pretty handily right now. Better scoring and more assists and better defense.

The wheels are coming off.

When was the last time Vando hit one of those wide open corner 3's? Feels like it's been several games.

Vando sucking ***