What's new

Game Thread Dec 18, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nets

Added to Calendar: 12-18-23

After a peek behind the curtain I gotta say I’ve almost lost all interest. Contrary to what they’ve put out there we’re definitely not trying to make the playoffs this season. And moreover, most everybody, even including Laurie (from recent reports) are on the trading block and could be gone in a matter of weeks. And it’s not like we’re looking to trade up either . Danny Barbrow is only interested in his “30 Coins” (picks).

After a peek behind the curtain I gotta say I’ve almost lost all interest. Contrary to what they’ve put out there we’re definitely not trying to make the playoffs this season. And moreover, most everybody, even including Laurie (from recent reports) are on the trading block and could be gone in a matter of weeks. And it’s not like we’re looking to trade up either . Danny Barbrow is only interested in his “30 Coins” (picks).
Does that mean that Jazz fans are Padre Vergara and will never get out of infierno?

What's the point of trying to squeeze into the playoffs and get spanked in the first round? The Jazz kinda suck, and I continue to watch so I see the development of the rookies and young guys.

I do hope they trade Lauri. We're wasting a great asset on a team that's going nowhere.

Looks like Collins is a GTD. He's been out a week with an illness.

Hardy will have a convenient excuse to bring him off the bench if he plays today.

It’s seasons like this where you weed out the fans with the bandwagoners.
What's the point of trying to squeeze into the playoffs and get spanked in the first round? The Jazz kinda suck, and I continue to watch so I see the development of the rookies and young guys.

I do hope they trade Lauri. We're wasting a great asset on a team that's going nowhere.
You sir speak with the tongue of an angel

Damn. Just saw that elbow lauri took the other night. That was pretty brutal

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Lauri lost on D

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk