What's new

Game Thread Dec 20, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hornets

Added to Calendar: 12-20-21

Lets just not mention that Rudy airball.

Blame the jazz graphics guys. They compared him to Wilt Chamberlain pregam3.

So this is the difference between us and Phoenix. We have a chance to absolutely bury this team… and part of it was just missing shots but the other part is some dumb **** that seems to happen every game. Even that last sequence… we don’t get a body on Ball and he keeps the ball alive… we give up an idea as open three for no reason other than we weren’t ready.

13 is manageable and this is a team that gets rolling down hill and can really go on quite a run. One run away from another ****ing dog fight down the stretch.

I do like that after getting torched the Hornets switched up their coverage… it was weird because I have been conditioned to believe that you shouldn’t adjust on defense… just do it better or with more force.

Also the book is out on Forrest… he’s getting the full on “your guy is doubling the ball” treatment.

I ain’t saying we need the racist fans back but we need some rowdy ones out there… feels like they handed out cbd and melatonin at the door tonight.

The Jazz are EXTREMELY fortunate my boy Hayward is not playing tonight. This is not good basketball being played this evening in SLC.

Somewhere in heaven Sloan is so pissed at the amount of jack potting we do… that old bastard may come back to life if this **** continues.