What's new

Game Thread Dec 20, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hornets

Added to Calendar: 12-20-21

Jazz just wanted to practice a close game, NBD.

Truthfully this team is having a hard time caring about games and putting in effort. They think they can just turn it on at the end and beat teams.

This game should have never needed heroics. We just completely lose focus and let teams back in it. Imo that's coaching.

This game should have never needed heroics. We just completely lose focus and let teams back in it. Imo that's coaching.
A broken clipboard or murdering some puppies in the huddle every now and again is a sound strategy.

The reason we won tonight was we didn't reduce all of our options to Donovan taking bad shots with 3 guys in his face.

Ummm there was no jack potting or pillow fort time under Jerry’s watch… he’d have challenged a couple guys to physical fights tonight.
Contrary to popular belief, Jerry admitted to being a big pillow fort guy in his later years and even traveled to Arkansas to build a replica of the original hotel pillow fort with Ronnie and Ron Sr…further proof that you can’t believe everything you read on Jazzfanz.

A broken clipboard or murdering some puppies in the huddle every now and again is a sound strategy.
This. Get a freaking tech now and then. Sloan was great at that. He brought passion to the team and it showed in how the team responded.

Tbh, I don’t really enjoy watching 53 3-pt shots. I think they’d have to make an absurd number of them to change my feelings about that.

It’s especially bleh when the opponent takes 43. I feel sort of anesthetized.