What's new

Game Thread Dec 30, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings

Added to Calendar: 12-30-22

Should be a loss. They just beat Denver. But with us, when we should win, we loose and the other way too !! So let's see.

Should be a loss. They just beat Denver. But with us, when we should win, we loose and the other way too !! So let's see.
I should remind you that they went 1-1 in the doubleheader against Denver (both at Sacramento)... and that 2nd game they won was as close as it gets. Game was tied when Joker took a shot he usually makes with 5 seconds left. Then Denver just blundered defensively and gave Malik Monk a driving lane to the rim. Had to foul him for 2 free throws with 0.8 seconds left. Monk missed first, made the latter and Denver got 1 more shot to win but Jokic missed that one as well (was a very tough shot tbf).

That being said, I agree that this should be a loss. It is the toughest of the 3 road game stretch by a mile and we just lost the two easier ones. But as you said, we are the most inconsistent team in regards to expectations.

It sucks when the Kings are good cuz I can't buy cheap tickets on the secondary market as easily. sad face.

The next few weeks will be huge. If they start to win they might be buyers in the trade market. If they keep.losing they might be sellers and go more towards tanking.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Conley tries to force a couple of tough passes every game and they always end up turnovers.

Gay came into the game having only made 9 out his last 54 three-point attempts. After the first quarter he has now only made 9 out of his last 56 three-point attempts.