What's new

Game Thread Dec 30, 2023 03:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 12-30-23

Am I wrong, or can Lauri not go left?
He has a high center of gravity and has no wiggle as a driver… so not a ton he’s going to do off the dribble… its straight line drives or straight then the half spin. But yeah lots of drives with his dominant hand and not much counter.

I’m super happy Collin is playing so well. He’s got some flaws for sure but dude loves ball and works so damn hard to make things work.

I hate the zone

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

He has a high center of gravity and has no wiggle as a driver… so not a ton he’s going to do off the dribble… its straight line drives or straight then the half spin. But yeah lots of drives with his dominant hand and not much counter.
Yeah, but there's times where it looks like he has the drive to the left then he cuts it back to go to mid-post work.

I get this is kind of an experimental year for Lauri, but man, watching him try to create from outside the 3 point line is rough. It's just a lot of wasted work when we could just be posting him in the high post. If he could learn to drive strong left and finish, he could do more off the dribble.

When the team plays like this overall I’d be tempted to let the cake bake (in case, you know, DA is looking for my input)

Clarkson has such bad shot selection. Another horrible shot there and got bailed out

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I like that our broadcast team brings in experts from the opposing team broadcast… almost makes us like a professional broadcast for a few minutes. First time I’ve ever been happy that John Croft is coming into the game.