What's new

Delon Wright - Any Interest?

Not sure what you are hearing... not sure where he'd go. Capspace teams aren't likely to use space on him and there won't be a lot of good MLE options.
JC is saying all the right things but then says "in the end this is a business." I think Haywood said something similar before betraying us. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I would do the trade without the pick... I do think you could talk them into a 23 for 18 swap

Loved Delon for Utah but I'm not sure how his skillset moves the needle.

Not sure if the link worked. He’d be a great point of attack defender. He digs down on Jokic and gets his hands in passing lanes. Also contests and strips Murray here. Guys like Dame and Jamal and Eric Gordon lit our asses up because our guys can’t pressure the shot after going over. He’s one of the best in the league with deflections and steals... things we were last in the league in.

Not sure if the link worked. He’d be a great point of attack defender. He digs down on Jokic and gets his hands in passing lanes. Also contests and strips Murray here. Guys like Dame and Jamal and Eric Gordon lit our asses up because our guys can’t pressure the shot after going over. He’s one of the best in the league with deflections and steals... things we were last in the league in.

Can guard smaller wings, too.

I mean, even if he’s just a situational sub down the stretch of close games, he can sub in for Conley OR Joe—cuz one of them is probably doggin it.

Can guard smaller wings, too.

I mean, even if he’s just a situational sub down the stretch of close games, he can sub in for Conley OR Joe—cuz one of them is probably doggin it.
He’s the exact type of defender we lack on the perimeter. He makes more sense if mike or JC were gone but he can also get some time in 3 guard lineups. Maybe give Joe a few less minutes so he can play harder the minutes he’s on the court.

He’s not a huge addition but we needed guys that did other stuff besides shoot and score. He rebounds and defends well... shooting looks to be at least adequate. Like if Dante wasn’t terrible at basketball he’d probably look a lot like Wright.