What's new

Delon Wright Utah Utes

I fink u r way off. First he's an elite level defender as a pg he's an elite level rebounder at the pg spot he is a very good passer and has a high IQ leads the Utes in steals. He's a throwback pg in that he's a scorer that first looks to set up his team so he's not going to shoot as much as some pg's that can't shoot also very good at driving and finishing or dishing out for an open three but it's his defense that makes him great

He is a very good defender, I worry about his weight against NBA guys though. I watch him quite a bit and I think he's a better decision maker than he is a great passer. He makes the smart easy pass, which is good, but he's not a great creator in that hes not elite in setting guys up and completing the tough pass. I think he'll be a solid backup.

Last edited:
Delon will be a very good pro. Elite defender, good rebounder for a PG, elite finisher, very good passer.

Delon will play in the NBA a long time. Right now, within 15 ft, he is money. His three point shot is bad. If he can fix that, someone will get a steal with him.

Worst case: 10-15 year backup.
Best case: very, very good starting PG. Borderline All Star.

His FG% is .517 so it's not like he is taking bad shots. The team is shooting .400 from the 3 on almost 20 attempts per game. Part of the reason they are shooting that well is because of the open looks they get. Delon's shots per game are by design. They are not the sign of a selfish player.

Like I said, a MCW who plays more within himself. MCW wasn't selfish in college. He had some TO issues and wasn't the greatest finisher on drives and a bad shooter.

Delon will be a very good pro. Elite defender, good rebounder for a PG, elite finisher, very good passer.

Delon will play in the NBA a long time. Right now, within 15 ft, he is money. His three point shot is bad. If he can fix that, someone will get a steal with him.

lol

^this is why you're the zoobiest Utes fan of all time.