What's new

Dem beautiful balls race

Lauri was limping. This isn't an outlaw basketball tournament. Hardy was putting him at risk for a more serious injury.

The hawks, nets, Hornets, and Raptors all have won 4 - 6 and 5 - 5 of their last 10 games. The jazz are 1 & 8 since the trade deadline. We are nose diving hard. There are still 22 games left in the regular season. Another 1 & 9 streak with a few 5 & 5s and we are looking good.

I doubt we catch the Hornets, but we are figuring out how to lose better than last year. 8th worst is probably the best we can do, but here's to Miles Bridges taking the Hornets to new heights.

Were looking pretty good tonight... until Jalen Johnson just sprained his ankle looks like. Hawks are snake bitten. Need them to pull this one out.

So tonight was pretty good for the tank right?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Hawks won.
Jazz lost
Bulls won
Grizzlies won

Rockets pulled out the loss after having a nice lead.

Close to perfect

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

The Grizzlies have won 2 games in a row. The Jazz are on an epic free fall. Am I too hopeful to think that they can get their act together and we can keep on our current 1 out of 10 game trajectory? We are playing a lot of teams that care about results.

The Grizzlies have won 2 games in a row. The Jazz are on an epic free fall. Am I too hopeful to think that they can get their act together and we can keep on our current 1 out of 10 game trajectory? We are playing a lot of teams that care about results.

Lauri and Kessler will come back and we will be more competitive.

Our closing schedule is brutal, but the end of the year is sometimes hard to predict which teams will be at full strength, sitting players, exhausted, overlooking competition, etc.

At this point I am hoping to pass Houston only .5 back and Brooklyn only 3 back. Brooklyn might be a long shot. I am guessing the 9 spot when the draft arrives.

Honestly I would rather convey the pick this year but that is not going to happen.

At this point I am hoping to pass Houston only .5 back and Brooklyn only 3 back. Brooklyn might be a long shot. I am guessing the 9 spot when the draft arrives.

Honestly I would rather convey the pick this year but that is not going to happen.
I’ve watched Brooklyn play a little here and there. I have zero confidence there. Give me the 9 slot and I’m perfectly content. I’d say there is like a 10% shot at 8. That team wants an early offseason.

I’ve watched Brooklyn play a little here and there. I have zero confidence there. Give me the 9 slot and I’m perfectly content. I’d say there is like a 10% shot at 8. That team wants an early offseason.
I had confidence in Brooklyn but these last 2 losses have been terrible and Bridges is not even close to number 1 option.

I completely agree. Technically they have a decent shot of making play in, but still feels like 0.

I had confidence in Brooklyn but these last 2 losses have been terrible and Bridges is not even close to number 1 option.
I don’t think anyone in that org wants to extend their season by a minute. Might forfeit the play in if they made it. I knew they were cooked when the new coach had a 17 point plan on how to play harder. Lol. Reminded me of the line from Boss Baby where he says he’s going to write a strongly worded memo.

Jazz may need to keep their win total to 31 games if they want to catch Brooklyn for the 8th pick. That means only 3 more wins the rest of the season, and it means a lot more Samanic.

BRK has games remaining against the Spurs, Wizards, Pistons and Raptors (twice). They also have 3 games remaining against the Pacers and a game against the Bulls, which are theoretically winnable.

Don't be shocked if it turns out the Jazz are 2 losses into a 10-game losing streak.

Jazz may need to keep their win total to 31 games if they want to catch Brooklyn for the 8th pick. That means only 3 more wins the rest of the season, and it means a lot more Samanic.
That’s a pretty tall order. As bad as we’ve been this year, we’re still at a 43.8% winning percentage. Winning only 3 games is a 16.7% win percentage. We’d have to win games at almost a third of the rate we have up until now.