What's new

Dem beautiful balls race

Well yeah, I don't expect him to come back this season, but it's hard to know with these injuries.

We all thought KAT tore his Achilles last season and then only missed a couple months. PG had a nasty looking hypertension a year or two ago and missed fairly minimal time.

I just hope it's a hypertension that him back for training camp, and not a torn ACL that has him out most of next season
Sir, it's not a hyperextension. His leg broke into 2 and folded in half. He's going to be out a LONG time. He will need AT LEAST around a year

So I’m not too motivated to go watch it, but based on how it looked, was it worse than watching Shaun Livingston?

Lose the Atlanta game and lose 2 of the 3 Houston games and I think we are safe. Nets are schizophrenic so I doubt we have a chance there. We’d have to be pretty terrible to catch them.

Tonight we have the Wiz vs Grizzlies. Go Grizzlies. Double value.

Spurs vs Rockets. Blast off!

Celtics vs. Jazz... Danny... give your son a present that treats you right. Like a couples message with your son.

No other games matter but tomorrow looks to have some good'n's. Nets, Raptors, Hawks, Bulls, and Grizzlies all have winneable games.

The only thing that makes me think Atlanta has a chance is that they are still in an actual play-in race with Brooklyn.

Atlanta is up 3.5 games, but their remaining schedule is a good deal harder than Brooklyn's.

Reactions: sip
Hawks suck. Friday is a must lose game.
Hopefully Jalen Johnson can be back for that game. If not then it could be a win that puts us in an uncomfortable position for at least a few games. The good news is that they are still firmly in the play in position so there is no way they try to tank.

Hopefully Jalen Johnson can be back for that game. If not then it could be a win that puts us in an uncomfortable position for at least a few games. The good news is that they are still firmly in the play in position so there is no way they try to tank.
Trae should be back in a couple weeks too but yeah. I bet we win versus that skeleton crew. Tay Henny should be back but he was actually decent so not sure that hurts us. Clarkson sounds like he’s out so there is a 2/3 chance that we are a little better.