What's new

Dennis Lindsey called out Dante on 1280thezone

Wtf? You can just get the ball right by the hoop and then the defense has to just let you shoot a layup without defending the shot?

Dumb as **** from these highlights

It's also great for rupturing knee ligaments with having to stop in 2 steps every time you receive the ball

The context of how "mental things" was being used in this thread seemed to imply that Dante wasn't understanding or grasping the NBA game. I don't think that's necessarily true. I just think Quin and DL are pushing him harder than others.

You really read into that then because here is the original quote where someone attributed it to a "mental issue".

Huh. DL wants Exum to have more urgency. So, it sounds like a mental issue. Weird. Who was it that said the Jazz were worried about Exum mentally? Weird.

Wtf? You can just get the ball right by the hoop and then the defense has to just let you shoot a layup without defending the shot?

Dumb as **** from these highlights

I think it keeps young ladies very fit. Nothing wrong with that...

Get rid of Mack once and for all. Do not give Quinn anyone to fall in love with in front of Dante.

At minimum put Dante in a position to clearly grab the back up roll. We can't play around with his playing time anymore.
He has to play every game.

Another thing that was said in this interview about Ingles also applies to Dante. When Joe plays, he does it without an agenda. He let's the game come to him and makes the right play. Dante is the exact opposite. He doesn't read the game and puts himself into all or nothing situations. One of the reasons he makes so many ugly turnovers is that he commits to a play no matter what happens. Other times he disappears because he doesn't want to mess up. He needs to find a good medium.

Why would you want to afford a Bogut? Does he get you closer to beating Golden State?

He remains a top 3-5 defender in the NBA per RPM.

Imagine him filling in for Rudy 13-15 minutes a night! 48 minutes of elite rim protection.

He remains a top 3-5 defender in the NBA per RPM.

Imagine him filling in for Rudy 13-15 minutes a night! 48 minutes of elite rim protection.

I'd take that. And as someone already mentioned he would add some real nastiness to our defense as well as that championship pedigree.

With a Bogut on the bench we'd never be in too much trouble if Rudy gets in early foul trouble.

Another thing that was said in this interview about Ingles also applies to Dante. When Joe plays, he does it without an agenda. He let's the game come to him and makes the right play. Dante is the exact opposite. He doesn't read the game and puts himself into all or nothing situations. One of the reasons he makes so many ugly turnovers is that he commits to a play no matter what happens. Other times he disappears because he doesn't want to mess up. He needs to find a good medium.

i think that's called experience.

Basically he needs to play a bunch.