What's new

Deron "coach killer" Williams strikes again!

jiggamanjazz

Brian Geltzeiler @hoopscritic · 28m

Source tells me Kidd was extremely unhappy with King's inability to move Williams. Did not enjoy coaching Deron and wanted him gone...
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 140 times140 FavoriteFavorited 21 times21
More

Whats up with this guy?? Is he that much of a douche?

yes he is.

Jerry Sloan took him to the next level. Williams is nothing with Sloan. period.

Last edited:
Maybe if I titled this thread "former Jazzman Deron" it wouldnt have been moved to Generalnba.... So annoying!

Billy King killed it, not Dwill. Still don't understand how you trade for the best, or 2nd best, PNR PG in the league but don't pair him with a big man who can run it or build the team around him smarter. Billy King has to be the worst GM in the league when you consider the fact that his budget is unlimited.

@DurrantMark: BREAKING: Brooklyn Nets hire Deron Williams as player/coach. Williams immediately quits as coach, citing inability to coach Deron Williams.

Lmao.

I credit KOC for selling high on Deron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd get rid of them both if I were the Nets. I can't believe the Bucks were/are actually looking to start Jabari's career off with Jason Kidd as coach.

Billy King killed it, not Dwill. Still don't understand how you trade for the best, or 2nd best, PNR PG in the league but don't pair him with a big man who can run it or build the team around him smarter. Billy King has to be the worst GM in the league when you consider the fact that his budget is unlimited.

Supposedly Deron had HUGE input on the players he wanted brought in. He got what he deserved.

@DurrantMark: BREAKING: Brooklyn Nets hire Deron Williams as player/coach. Williams immediately quits as coach, citing inability to coach Deron Williams.

Lmao.

I credit KOC for selling high on Deron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killed it with that one, Lattimer. I'm out of rep but will try to remember to do it when I can.

Brokelynn Nets:

https://grantland.com/the-triangle/...e-jason-kidd-mess-has-a-144-million-pricetag/

The NBA expects nine teams will end up having lost money once luxury-tax distribution and revenue-sharing payments are finalized. The Nets, with that monster $144 million figure, are the biggest losers. Next in line? The Wizards, with projected losses of about $13 million. That’s right: The Nets lost $131 million more than any other NBA team last season. This is what happens when you pay $90 million in luxury tax for an aging roster and play in a market so large you are ineligible to receive any revenue-sharing help.

Deron has become such a tragic figure. He was on top, he has hit the bottom. Could have been great, character flawed. Will there be a moment of insight and redemption? Finally I am able to say I hope so.

well I was talking about williams but could be Kidd as well. I thought Kidd was Deron's Idol growing up. So wierd hearing this.

Kidd is a bigger douche bag than even DW. Kidd has had problems in every city with coaches. He asked/demanded the Nets hire Frank and then he told him to shut up and had him replaced. They were suppose to be friends. He beat his wife. Argued with coaches and teammates. I am not defending DW because he is a moody jerk too but Kidd is still king of douche land.

The Russia owner thought he could buy a championship and hasn't figured out that the NBA is a business. Most of that loss $90 million in in luxury taxes which is stupid. Part of winning in the NBA is making money and the Nets were the biggest losers in the league. They are going to be worse next year. I do like the Hollins hire if it happens.

Let's list the coaches DWill has killed. Sloan with Phil Johnson as collateral damage, Avery Johnson, PJ Carlissismo, Kidd and Larry Drew as collateral damage from that. Quite a list.