What's new

Deron injures wrist

Sweet. This season keeps getting better and better. Deron should take the rest of the month off to recover. The entire team seems to have already done that.

Williams hurt his wrist in the 1st quarter...I remember holding it...or maybe it was in the 2nd...

Williams hurt his wrist in the 1st quarter...I remember holding it...or maybe it was in the 2nd...

It was the 1st.

Deron Williams is an imperfect god damn hero. I'd choose a surly, hyper-competitive jerk over a complacent loser 366 days a year.

He left it all on the floor tonight, no question about it. I have a feeling he will be back sooner than later. He was GTD with the flu tonight too.

I see that Gaines is available again. He's been waived now by the TWolves and Raptors. At least he's picking up some NBA money on these cups of coffee.

Pull a San Antonio and sit him for the season....wait check that, there is no Tim Duncan in the upcoming draft.

Wow maybe we can get D-rose and Deng for Dwill, And now Steph Curry and D.wright or Westbrrok/Harden our looking extremely amazing!!

Pull a San Antonio and sit him for the season....wait check that, there is no Tim Duncan in the upcoming draft.

I should look harder, but just in case we do miss playoofs is there protection on our pick we gave to Minny?

If Utah doesnt make the playoff and AK is still on the team, im done being a Jazz fan! They need to cash him in. WE lost 2 the 2 teams that were going to need to beat to get to the Finals in our last 2 games. KOC this combo of players on the Jazz arnt cuting it. Make some a blockbuster!!!