What's new

Deron Williams and his family still live in Utah during the summer

he could come hide in these here mountains, riding the pine and backing up Neto while wearing a t-shirt that says "Douche-Will is sorry, Utah"

Post like this is what makes Utah fans the worse in the league.. The dude still does a lot in the community and doesn't get into trouble... But yet you make snide comments.. Its just like those 2 bimbos who wore the fisher lied tshirts... On national tv the tnt guys were ripping Utah fans.. You sound like a bitter guy who still mad that his high school girlfriend dumped him for someone better 20 years ago... GUESS WHAT Utah is and will never be a free agent destiny for the top players.. Your state is a joke. I live in Colorado and no one wants to go to Utah.. We have beutiful mountains without the crazy Mormons. Also you really think dwill would be backing up some scrub from overseas.. Dude get a clue.. By the way when was the last big free agent to sign with Utah? Boozer? He jammed out the minute he got to.. Just like Favors will do too. Yall negative rep me but that's okay cuz people always have tried to silence people who speak the truth and I speak nothing but the truth...You sir are a clown especially with your screenname.. That's kinda gay unless your a woman and then its a clever screenname. But hey Utah is full of a bunch of closet gays. Not one jazz starter would be a starter on a playoff team PERIOD

Post like this is what makes Utah fans the worse in the league.. The dude still does a lot in the community and doesn't get into trouble... But yet you make snide comments.. Its just like those 2 bimbos who wore the fisher lied tshirts... On national tv the tnt guys were ripping Utah fans.. You sound like a bitter guy who still mad that his high school girlfriend dumped him for someone better 20 years ago... GUESS WHAT Utah is and will never be a free agent destiny for the top players.. Your state is a joke. I live in Colorado and no one wants to go to Utah.. We have beutiful mountains without the crazy Mormons. Also you really think dwill would be backing up some scrub from overseas.. Dude get a clue.. By the way when was the last big free agent to sign with Utah? Boozer? He jammed out the minute he got to.. Just like Favors will do too. Yall negative rep me but that's okay cuz people always have tried to silence people who speak the truth and I speak nothing but the truth...You sir are a clown especially with your screenname.. That's kinda gay unless your a woman and then its a clever screenname. But hey Utah is full of a bunch of closet gays. Not one jazz starter would be a starter on a playoff team PERIOD

NPDR

(No Paragraphs Didn't Read)

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

I know for a fact Favors and Kanter would start for Miami. I came up with that without even thinking.

He'll be suffering through 50+ win seasons, fighting for homecourt advantage with some hope of contention, while the Jazz are struggling to get to .500.

Oh, I think he got knocked down a notch or two his first two seasons. He's heard a lot of criticism in New York over his play. I agree, Brooklyn will be likely be a top-3 team in the EC. Then again, how many owners can spend $180M on combined salaries/tax penalties? Let's see if they can win a championship. I don't think they can.

They love it here, his wife calls it home. He still has his house here and he still is always up at Glenwild. I think he really did reach out and try and recruit other players to come here but he knew it would never happen. Im still a fan of his.

This is why I hate what Miami did. Now every All-Star thinks they need a championship now and they need an All-Star team to do it. Why can't players just be patient?

I still like him. I think dealing him was a necessary step and also a required atoning move by the FO to repent of their misdeeds in principle since Larry died. I think the appropriate steps have been taken and would welcome him back with open arms. Jerry Sloan too.

Who would trade Burke for Deron right now?

Wouldn't even trade Burke for Wiggins tbh. Them **** is played out.

Started from da bottom now we here.

Keep on say grind BJrey, we looking 4 da come up

TIDR

(Too Ignorant Didn't Read)

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

Fixed that for you.

I'm going to guess he went on a butt hurt rant about the state of Utah because when he was here once some one hurt his feel bads and now it's the entire state of Utah's fault.