What's new

Deron Williams ankle problems

Ben10

Says in this article that Deron might need ankle surgery after the season. It might also effect the way the is able to play this season

https://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/st...ooklyn-nets-says-need-offseason-surgery-ankle

I love Deron and the way the played. But looking at the problems he has had with his wrist and now his Ankle and the amount of games he has missed due to injury I am glad he is not our max player right now. I really like the team we have now. And think that the trade was a good deal for the Jazz

LOL love how almost every player that has something happen and gets on to JazzFanz always gets a comment about THE fantasy league

I have always thought that he was never the same after is ankle injury. I think he rushed his comeback too. Which is probably why he is having problems.

I have always thought that he was never the same after is ankle injury. I think he rushed his comeback too. Which is probably why he is having problems.

Yeah, it's finally just rearing its' ugly head like four years later. Dumbass. :)

Yeah, it's finally just rearing its' ugly head like four years later. Dumbass. :)

Rep'd.

But seriously, the dude hasn't been able to shoot the ball worth half of young Utah Jazz Deron since before the trade.
Shouldn't hurt Brooklyn all that much though, considering they're stacked on paper.... which never means much.

YA!!!!!!!!

Thats how it works. You ****ing moron. I swear to god you are the dumbest person alive. I guarantee you havent stepped a single foot on any kind of basketball court ever.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes x million, previous injuries, if serious will follow you around the rest of your life, and can pop up later in life

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

YA!!!!!!!!

Thats how it works. You ****ing moron. I swear to god you are the dumbest person alive. I guarantee you havent stepped a single foot on any kind of basketball court ever.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes x million, previous injuries, if serious will follow you around the rest of your life, and can pop up later in life

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Struck your nerve I take it?