What's new

Deron Williams draft night

Jazzman_86

Hey guys!

Tried to find any video on the internet of drafting Dwill. When Stern telling that "with the 3rd pick in 2005 NBA draft the Utah Jazz select...."

and so on.

Please help me to find some videos about that draft night.

Thx

Aint nuthin to do with the draft, but...

This one looks kinda familiar, but it sez it wasn't posted but a week ago, so mebbe it's sumthin fresh. Purty good, either way:

*Video removed by moderator*

Edit: I couldn't figure out why a vid called "Deron Williams, best point guard in the NBA," would be removed, so I looked at it again. Still couldn't see it--then, the 3rd time around, it hit me. It aint what ya see, it's what ya hear. I don't even pay no attention to nunna that rap crap. Dat aint music, like blues is. Anyways, it's on youtube if ya wanna look for yourself. Purty good, and ya can always turn the volume down, ya know?

Last edited:
Aint nuthin to do with the draft, but...

This one looks kinda familiar, but it sez it wasn't posted but a week ago, so mebbe it's sumthin fresh. Purty good, either way:
*video removed by moderator*

Beautiful!!! My Fav is @ 1:36!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I have that draft on VHS, I remember David Stern said "the Utah Jazz select..." and then paused for about 5 seconds as he tried to remember how to pronounce "Deron."