What's new

Deron's last season in Utah?

This thread =
Debbie_Downer.jpg

I heard Deron just built a house in Dallas, and he has been doing some training with the Dallas team off and on all season. I heard this from a very reliable source. I think the Jazz are going to try and trade him soon.

I heard Deron just built a house in Dallas, and he has been doing some training with the Dallas team off and on all season. I heard this from a very reliable source. I think the Jazz are going to try and trade him soon.

Deron is a rich man, he can afford to build a house in his hometown. Deron has also worked out with the Mavs since his first offseason. Try again.

From your front porch in Provo, Utah I am very curious as to who might be this reliable source. Pffft.

You are a profoundly stupid person.

Your sig...I don't get it.

From your front porch in Provo, Utah I am very curious as to who might be this reliable source. Pffft.

I <3 O/D's sig - it's sort of like a running commentary on his life or something.

And I think Champ can prolly see Alaska from his front porch in Provo.

Yes, I think my contributions to this topic are outstanding. Thank you very much.

the real reason why deron will leave is because he was friends and teammates with Derek Harper's son, Darious. I bet Harper has been ripping on Utah to Deron ever since he was drafted :)

Actually, it's just the opposite. Remenber when Deron said he'd try to recruit players to join him in Utah? I hear the Jazz have been talking with the Mavs about an AK+Millsap for Nowitzki+Marion deal. Trade can't go down until Dec 15th, but Deron is working on getting Dirk's pre-approval since he has a no-trade clause written into his contract.

Actually, it's just the opposite. Remenber when Deron said he'd try to recruit players to join him in Utah? I hear the Jazz have been talking with the Mavs about an AK+Millsap for Nowitzki+Marion deal. Trade can't go down until Dec 15th, but Deron is working on getting Dirk's pre-approval since he has a no-trade clause written into his contract.

I know you're BSing, but I just got a semi.

Are you serious? I heard rumors he hosted Nowitzki and Marion at the end of July in his Park City cabin. Williams+Nowitzki+Marion+Gaines>Bosh+Wade+Haslem+Arroyo. Hopefully Lebron breaks his leg and we've got a title.