What's new

Derrick Favors blocks Kobe Bryant!

BIGAL

That block was so awesome! Kobe splits the two defenders, thinks he has an easy bucket.....SLAM!!! Favors pins the ball against the backboard. Was very good help defense, loved it. Would load up a video, but not that savvy.

That block was so awesome! Kobe splits the two defenders, thinks he has an easy bucket.....SLAM!!! Favors pins the ball against the backboard. Was very good help defense, loved it. Would load up a video, but not that savvy.

Your descriptive narrative is so awesome man! I mean really really awesome! I can see.............I can see...........

I didn't get to see the game and would love to see this and other highlights. If one of you video savvy guys could post something I would rep you three-fold!

I didn't get to see the game and would love to see this and other highlights. If one of you video savvy guys could post something I would rep you three-fold!

Yeah, the only highlights shown on ESPN were of the Lakers scoring or doing something. The first half was actually really fun to watch and full of good stuff.