What's new

Deseret News reporting that Miller's approved deal is likely for Big A

Kim Kardashian is officially joining the Jazz Dancers!

kim-kardashian-ass1.jpg

all we need is to sign shannon brown!! but i see from this forum that al harrington is saying some interresting stuff too.. is it possible we get both als?

all we need is to sign shannon brown!! but i see from this forum that al harrington is saying some interresting stuff too.. is it possible we get both als?

We'd have a logjam then at the PF spot...and since Jefferson puts us into the tax I'd be surprised if we signed Harrington. That said, I wouldn't be upset if we get both.

Which Big Al? Jefferson? Harrington? Perhaps Capone?

Hey Kevin, hate to tell you, but Geraldo already beat you to it. Big Al's got nothing left in the vault, if you know what I mean?

Which Big Al? Jefferson? Harrington? Perhaps Capone?

Hey Kevin, hate to tell you, but Geraldo already beat you to it. Big Al's got nothing left in the vault, if you know what I mean?

Well, Glass, as long as we git sum player who looks and acts like he fits with the name "Scarface," I'm down wit KOC.

yeah.. its true we will have a logjam and people wont have the minutes they want. who would be our shooting guard as of now? Hayward is too young, CJ is too tall to guard SG, we have nobody...

HEY we should sign SHANNON BROWN!!

Dallas rag sayin the same, eh?:

Did the Mavericks miss out on acquiring Al Jefferson?

"The Dallas Mavericks were originally thought to be the frontrunners to bring in the Timberwolves' big man, but talks hit a roadblock Monday and the Jazz now appear to be in the driver's seat... talks between the Mavericks and Timberwolves slowed down when the Mavericks pushed for the Timberwolves to take on contracts of Matt Carroll and DeShawn Stevenson...A deal with the Jazz could be more appealing for the Timberwolves because the Jazz could make a deal without the Timberwolves having to take on contracts of other players..."

https://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/071310dnspojeffersonutah.133f59ff1.html