What's new

Deserves own thread - Omer Yurtseven

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
In a Turkish league game yesterday....

91 points
28 rebounds

Evan Daniels saying the 16 class ('17 draftees) is as good as he's ever seen.

Heard that a few years ago on this board from that PKM dude.

k can we talk about how it's impossible to NOT be a HOFer with a name like Yurtseven

In a Turkish league game yesterday....

91 points
28 rebounds

Evan Daniels saying the 16 class ('17 draftees) is as good as he's ever seen.

Heard that a few years ago on this board from that PKM dude.

It's was U-18 ball. Still impressive enough that the Turks present probably contemplated burning down the whole gym in his honor, but not as impressive as if it had been a Sr. league game or something.

It's was U-18 ball. Still impressive enough that the Turks present probably contemplated burning down the whole gym in his honor, but not as impressive as if it had been a Sr. league game or something.

I don't care who he was playing against. Impressive as hell.

And the guys guarding him were 12 and 13. I seriously am curious to see some tape of the game if it's out there. He looks pretty good in the highlight videos I saw, but not 90 points good.

Dude. Srsly relax. It's a hella stat line. Not worthy of analysis.. just worthy of note.

He is the next Kanter in terms of attitude. He could have played in Euroleague final yesterday, but now setting individual records in a U18 game.

Listen to what his coach Obradovic (8 times european champion) says about him. Relevant part starts around 5 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSMt_UmkdaY