What's new

Details of cannabinoid companies the LDS Church is invested in

Someone posted an article that claimed the LDS Church's stance against legalized marijuana is all about the money because they have some cash invested in pharmaceuticals. I pointed out why I thought that logic was probably incorrect. Then you came in and called my argument dumb before "totally agree"ing with it. When I pointed out the inconsistency in your statement you went on a nonsensical rant assigning positions to me that I have not taken, and accusing me of living under a rock for taking the positions that you simply dreamed up for me. Logic is not your strong suit. G'bye.

You're right, it's most likely nothing to do with their investments. It probably has something to do with them believing it's still 1950, because their heads are stuck so far up their asses, they haven't noticed the last 60+ years going by.

You're right, it's most likely nothing to do with their investments. It probably has something to do with them believing it's still 1950, because their heads are stuck so far up their asses, they haven't noticed the last 60+ years going by.
This is a far better theory than the one that article was based on. Well done.