What's new

Devin Harris Chat Wed @ 2:30p

Fakers Luck

https://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/40607/jazz-g-devin-harris

Chat with Devin Harris

SportsNation

Harris, a Wisconsin product, averages 13.3 ppg in his 7-year NBA career.
Welcome to SportsNation! On Wednesday, we'll talk NBA labor negotiations and the possibility of a postponed NBA season with Utah Jazz guard Devin Hester.

Harris moved from the Nets to the Jazz last season and led the team in assists with 5.4 apg during his 17 games in Utah. He also finished third on the team with 15.8 points per game.

ESPN.com has spent the offseason ranking every player in the NBA, from 1-500, as voted on by their 91 NBA experts. Harris came in at No. 69.

Send your questions now and join Harris Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. ET!

ya, I'm Matt from Salt Lake City.

I'm embarrassed about the locker room ritual one, I only asked that cause I figured they'd take it.

I couldn't think of any "meatier" questions? What would you guys have asked? I mean I asked about Memo, Ty, Hayward and subway, how he felt about the Jazz making the playoffs even though ESPN ranked no one under 50, if he thought it was funny that DWill wasn't playing well in Turkey :), who's funnier Big Al or Fesenko

Not bad. Typical live chart Q&A session, but I will say that Harris seems like a very intelligent guy. Though I don't think him (or most players at all) would really say too much about the lockout other than that "it sucks, we feel we are being fair, we hope to play, we're sorry for the fans, etc." standard answer.

Maybe I'm reading too much into the comment, but it's interesting that he seemed to feel that Derrick Favors was exclusively a PF.