What's new

Dia Frampton - "Don't Kick the Chair"

You're a man. And I'm falling in love with Jazz_Fanatic.

/Back off Duck.

Who doesn't have a crush on that girl?

The problem with trying to date Viet Cong would be that she is like the female version of all of us. "Hey, what should we do tonight?" "Jazz game." Then fast forward 10-20 years, you're married to the girl, and you're both sitting in your underwear with Ice Cream induced pot bellies watching the Jazz for 1/3 of all the nights of every year of your life, wondering where all that time went and why you love the Jazz and Ice Cream more than eachother.

Who doesn't have a crush on that girl?

The problem with trying to date Viet Cong would be that she is like the female version of all of us. "Hey, what should we do tonight?" "Jazz game." Then fast forward 10-20 years, you're married to the girl, and you're both sitting in your underwear with Ice Cream induced pot bellies watching the Jazz for 1/3 of all the nights of every year of your life, wondering where all that time went and why you love the Jazz and Ice Cream more than eachother.

Personally, I think she's freaking horridly ugly, has piss-poor taste in men, and is pretty mean spirited. Not to mention, dumber than a sack of hair -- BOO! But her mother cooks honest to goodness Pho, and that counts for a lot in my book. In short, I don't have a crush on her, but really would love to score her mom.

Wow, I regret opening this thread again. Now I'm scared and a little hurt...

Just kidding...your opinion means POOP to me, Troutbum. Leave my poor mother out of this.