What's new

Did Anyone Else Notice Harrington's Cheap Shot Attempt On Hayward's Dunk Last Night?

Things like that are why I do not like the Nuggets. They are a bunch of punks.

Wow.. totally missed that. Should be reviewed by the league either way. What's the difference between that and a thrown punch????

Looked incidental?
Seriously? Obviously tried to smack him with his elbow, but he didnt want to make it LOOK obvious, which is why he failed to connect. Come hard or stay home thug..lol

I hate that guy anyway, and yeah I agree with the thought of the Thuggets as punks. I live here and I hate them so bad.

an elbow will do more damage, if it connects, but is less likely to connect.

that sure looked intentional and dangerous.

I was hoping crap like that left the Thuggets when Crymelo and Smith were gone.
I guess they still have some Thug in Denver.

I was hoping crap like that left the Thuggets when Crymelo and Smith were gone.
I guess they still have some Thug in Denver.

Well there is a good chance that Smith and Martin will be back so the punk/thug mentality will be alive and well in Denver.

It looked like Harrington wanted to give him a bow in the chest/gut, but then Hayward lowered his head and Harrington was like "Damn, don't want to hit him in the head, never mind".

Harrington sucks. He can't even throw an elbow with a decent %. Fun to watch Sap abuse him.

But his posing after he was fouled was amusing. One would have thought he was Dwight Howard with the flexing, but just the opposite. Those with pipe cleaner biceps shouldn't be flexing like he was.

Sidetrack to the thread: Hayward's dunk was Dunk of the Night? Really? It wasn't even the dunk of the game. Did they see Evans' put back?