What's new

Did FSN not renew Pace Mannion's contract?

Hope so. I thought Pace was awful.

Wonder if Eaton is available. I thought he was a much better pairing with Big T.

Pace >>>> PK ... Maybe he got fired because he wouldn't ever buy chapstick for those grotesque overly-chapped lips of his.

Pace >>>> PK ... Maybe he got fired because he wouldn't ever buy chapstick for those grotesque overly-chapped lips of his.

This.

Also, how did they go from ONE of the ugliest on air personalities to the OTHER? Good god, this is television. Golom and his brother weren't available?

Man, I feel really stupid being the only guy I know who enjoys listening to PK. Cliff jump face dive to asphalt street it is.

Irregardless, we're stuck with him, so people may as well get used to it.

(P.S. PK often cracks me up. Or at least his dynamic with DJ does.)

Nice use of his favorite word, Irregardless.
He is pretty funny, but sometimes I have to change the station when he goes on and on about something not sports related.

I dont care who it is, as long as they give some sort of insight and show some good post game stats.... and it doesn't take forever to do it.

Doesn't anyone read the news posted on the official Jazz site?

All 79 broadcasts on FSN Utah will feature a 30-minute pre and postgame show, “Jazz Live,” along with a halftime show, hosted by Alema Harrington and analysts Thurl Bailey and Ron Boone.

Link