What's new

Did FSN not renew Pace Mannion's contract?

You mean it's no more "Join me, David James, and my team"? That always cracked me up.

David James is a stud. 2nd place goes to Mr. Vanilla, Steve Brown.

Can't stand Alema.
PK is 15% funny / 85% grating.
Pace looks like the joker -- 0% charisma.

I noticed Patrick Kinahan was in Pace's spot last night. Does anyone here know if that's permanent?

I heard Portland signed Pace to an offer sheet and Miller decided not to match. Although PK can't fully replace Mannion, KOC said the rest of the team has another year under their belts and individual growth coupled with better teamwork will offset the loss.

I'll take anything over the lame Pace-Thurl dynamic. I've always liked Alema. Not a fan of PK, but I think the whole team is an improvement.

You guys are nuts, PK is THE only sports host in the state with a drop of personality. He is hilarious and I never get tired of him dominating DJ's lame arguments on their morning show.

On another note, I finally heard what happened to Alemma (how he broke his arm). Pretty crazy. Glad he's alright!

You guys are nuts, PK is THE only sports host in the state with a drop of personality. He is hilarious and I never get tired of him dominating DJ's lame arguments on their morning show.

On another note, I finally heard what happened to Alemma (how he broke his arm). Pretty crazy. Glad he's alright!
:confused: What are you talking about?