What's new

Dios mio, mon.

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
Gordon Hayward was born in 1990.

I am getting old. GHay was born when I was in 1st grade. I feel queasy, light-headed.

Someone get me the president. This is a CODE PINK.
lucas-blog.jpg

I repeat. CODE PINK:
blanche_lincoln.jpg

mouse.png

gordon-hayward.jpg

So cocky.
tumblr_l4jnvouaK71qzb7vjo1_400.jpg

You're complaining that you were in 1st grade when Hayward was born?

In 1990, I had just completed my second season as a Jazz season ticket holder and was excited that the Jazz were breaking ground on a new arena. I was still a year away from meeting my wife and I had not yet heard of Bill Clinton. But Guns 'n Roses kicked *** and I hadn't heard of Nirvana.

I was hoping to draw out my senior affiliates in this thread.

It's a weird feeling, rooting for a kid half your age to score goal-units on television. But it does make me feel better about sporting the "Countdown to Miley Cyrus' 18th B-Day" applet I have on my work computer.

Miley Cyrus isn't hot. At all. She looks like a ****ing cabbage patch kid with an intellect to match.

Miley Cyrus isn't hot. At all. She looks like a ****ing cabbage patch kid with an intellect to match.

+internets.

I would definitely feel like it was Billy Ray Cyrus who was giving me a ********** if she looked up during.

UB - you have an amazingly obscure sig. I dont know how many people get it, but it is stupendous.

Reactions: UB
just wait 'til you have children older than half the roster...

...just wait

there aren't enough pictures to describe that feeling...

(on another note, I did see a rather odd thing this morning - - someone jogging, pushing one of those jogging baby strollers, but instead of a human infant passenger, there was a dog - looked to be a collie/shepherd mix - sitting there catching the breeze. maybe the world really is going to the dogs)

May God, Jesus, and Allah start the season so we will no longer have threads like this :)

And that would be quite the starting lineup now wouldn't it? I wonder what those jerseys would look like.

I remember Kris Humphries was the first Jazz player that was younger than me. I felt sick to my stomach about it. Also Lebron James is only one day older than me. I bet he makes more money than I do.

I remember Kris Humphries was the first Jazz player that was younger than me. I felt sick to my stomach about it. Also Lebron James is only one day older than me. I bet he makes more money than I do.

I hadn't even thought of that. Elder Hayward is officially my first...by two months. Weird.

The first Jazz player to be younger than me was Pavlovic. I remember it pretty distinctly because I was in college and realized that I would never make as much money as him even if he ended up being a scrub.

Considering he's banked $17 million in the NBA that assessment has proved accurate.

The first Jazz player to be younger than me was Pavlovic. I remember it pretty distinctly because I was in college and realized that I would never make as much money as him even if he ended up being a scrub.

Considering he's banked $17 million in the NBA that assessment has proved accurate.

Its amazing that just those few years in the NBA means he could never have to work again, if he plays his cards right.

Isn't that close to your trust fund?

Uhh I'm a week younger then the current eldest Jazz man, Raja Bell and Kobe was the player that made me realize what UB is now.