What's new

Dis-respect - Spida is taking notes (as usual).

Joncolton

EoMrIESW8AgIRIx.jpg

Need to save this one for later in the season. Since we are making lists, here are things Kendrick Perkins can NOT pronounce to save his life:

Gobert
Bogdanovic
Udoka

He’s not going to be the only person to leave us off his playoff predictions.

Perkins is a notorious Jazz hater. He's also notorious for saying dumb, ill informed **** on NBA radio, which l listen to from time to time.

Wouldn't be surprised if he just forgot about Utah.

Well... Mitchell is notoriously good at short hand...

just like Kendrick Perkins wife has had to learn to be.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he had Utah in his original tweet, then deleted it to remove the Jazz and add Dallas.

He’s not going to be the only person to leave us off his playoff predictions.
Agreed. What's hillarious is we almost knocked off a higher seed without our second best scorer. With Bogie I think we win that series. We are going to surprise a lot of people this year, most notably a lot of jazz fans who seem to think we are lottery-bound or some dumb ****.

It amazes me Perkins is even on TV. A NBA analyst should either be A) Knowledgeable or at the very least B) well-spoken.

Barkley is a perfect example of not being well-spoken but he knows what the heck he's talking about. Plus he's hilarious due to no filter and a lot of people enjoy hearing him. A guy like Jefferson is super well-spoken and intelligent and he knows his stuff. He takes his job seriously. Jay-Will is similar - he actually studies teams and doesn't simply look at their record to make predictions like a lazy *******.

Bill Walton is well-spoken but is wrong about a lot of things - and he's annoying because he tries to come off as intelligent using big words.

And then we have Perkins - the worst of the worst. He sounds like a bumbling idiot and never goes in-depth when explaining his stance, has nothing positive to say about teams he personally has issues with, and isn't knowledgeable and can only comment on the most basic. He makes Jalen Rose look like a damn genius, which says a lot.

Agreed. What's hillarious is we almost knocked off a higher seed without our second best scorer. With Bogie I think we win that series. We are going to surprise a lot of people this year, most notably a lot of jazz fans who seem to think we are lottery-bound or some dumb ****.
We definitely win that series with Bojan. No question, imo.

The west is even more stacked this year, though. And our team has a lot of potential fracture lines: Gobert without an extension, Mitchell playing for all-NBA honors and big dough, Conley playing for his next contract, Bojan needs to get plenty of shots up to stay engaged and doesn’t pass well, the psychological toll of being soft bois out on the perimeter (getting beat time and time again), etc.

It certainly isn’t out of the question that **** gets really sideways. We saw a version of this last year when the team totally disengaged and showed no heart immediately after the All-Star selection. For me, that was the lowest point as a fan in the entire DL era. It’s made me very wary of the aforementioned fracture lines.

We definitely win that series with Bojan. No question, imo.

The west is even more stacked this year, though. And our team has a lot of potential fracture lines: Gobert without an extension, Mitchell playing for all-NBA honors and big dough, Conley playing for his next contract, Bojan needs to get plenty of shots up to stay engaged and doesn’t pass well, the psychological toll of being soft bois out on the perimeter (getting beat time and time again), etc.

It certainly isn’t out of the question that **** gets really sideways. We saw a version of this last year when the team totally disengaged and showed no heart immediately after the All-Star selection. For me, that was the lowest point as a fan in the entire DL era. It’s made me very wary of the aforementioned fracture lines.
Good points. I was looking at it more optimistically, if they somehow patch a few of those fracture points.

The only way that the Jazz miss the playoffs is if several key players miss significant portions of the season to injury. Simply put, our top 8 is way too damn good to miss. We have way too many good to elite lineups.

Perkins is stupid AF but I'd say we are looking at another 6-8 seed/first round exit finish and one Gobert trade away from potentially dropping into the lottery.

To be fair Denver is missing Will Barton and 5 games of Gary Harris, whose return made an instant impact on the series.