What's new

Disinformation policy

You have agendas in spades. Re; making it more difficult to vote. Don't pretend you don't have an agenda, and don't act like you aren't sucking the change teat yourself. You ask for change, too, but only when you're interested in it.

This isn't about you. And I'm not proposing a scenario where only progressive ideas are allowed. I'm not entirely sure what I'm proposing, outside of a little intellectual honesty. We just aren't seeing that right now.
I want the right to vote and that right protected against every thread of fraud diluting my vote or dumping my vote in some dumpster. You are just wrong to mischaracterize that by maligning me or accusing me of any stupid bad motive. I think citizens are the eligible voters at the age of legal accountability as adults.

There is just no way we can rightly expand that pool. Maybe that can be debated.

I get the premise. Just not sure how to clearly draw that line. (Story of my life with all moderation). I think if you see these blatant examples, please report them and we'll factor that in - I agree sharing clear disinformation is not something we should promote.
If I can report anti-vaxx disinformation as being against the rules, I believe I can contain myself.

If I can report anti-vaxx disinformation as being against the rules, I believe I can contain myself.
Lol you're going to have to provide proof which you never ever do. How many times have I pleaded with you to source your own lies?

Personally I think its cowardice to do this behind closed doors. If there is blatant misinformation post it here and provide proof. Let said other person prove their point too. Instead you guys are shrouded in secrecy. If you think there is misinformation man/woman up and prove it.

Thriller dangerously insinuated and lied that people can't get medical help and I called him out. Why are you guys so scared?

Last edited:
Lol you're going to have to provide proof which you never ever do.
I used to, but you never changed what you were saying based on them, so why bother?

Personally I think its cowardice to do this behind closed doors.
I will take you opinion with all the respect and consideration you have earned. Thank you for sharing it.

If you think there is misinformation man/woman up and prove it.
Engaging in debate can grant the perception there is legitimate debate.

Thriller dangerously insinuated and lied that people can't get medical help and I called him out.
This affects me, how?

I know part of what is going on is that your ginning up hatred.
I think this liar needs another talking to or for him to provide evidence. Misinformation can go many ways...

See how dangerous this communistic approach of silence my others can be?

Last edited:
Holy ****, just ****ing stop already.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
"DISINFORMATION!!!!!!"(crying)

Me- Ok here's some disinformation.

"Ffffs just stop!!!?!-_-;!!!! Anger!!;!!"

100% proof that this isn't about "disinformation" but silencing those with different views.... Exactly what I was trying to prove. Thanks!!!

And nah i will never stop pushing against censorship because grown *** adults can't decipher their own truths. By God... We're adults here.

Last edited:
"DISINFORMATION!!!!!!"(crying)

Me- Ok here's some disinformation.

"Ffffs just stop!!!?!-_-;!!!! Anger!!;!!"

100% proof that this isn't about "disinformation" but silencing those with different views.... Exactly what I was trying to prove. Thanks!!!

And nah i will never stop pushing against censorship because grown *** adults can't decipher their own truths. By God... We're adults here.

Or maybe, just maybe, it’s like listening to two more kids having the same argument for hours on end, knowing neither would ever change the other’s mind.
Yeah, maybe that.

Or maybe, just maybe, it’s like listening to two more kids having the same argument for hours on end, knowing neither would ever change the other’s mind.
Yeah, maybe that.

Isn't that politics?
Use the ignore feature.

No one, to my knowledge. It takes quite an ego to think it was about you. Carly Simon understood.
And I quote: Deeeeeeeeerp Brow

To be clear, since JazzyFresh’s kind of sensitive about insults, I do not mean by the title of the thread that JazzyFresh knows he is spreading lies. He might believe everything he types. That does not change how most of them are lies, often created by other people that know they are lying.

Hey guys,

Solid work on the banner. I wish for something more, but I'm happy with your effort

@Jason I very much appreciate the effort and action that has gone into enforcing site rules recently. The site, specifically the general discussion forum, has been significantly more readable and civil.

Thank you!

@Jason I very much appreciate the effort and action that has gone into enforcing site rules recently. The site, specifically the general discussion forum, has been significantly more readable and civil.

Thank you!
**** that, you ******ing ** *** **********! With a side of *.