What's new

Disney+ Obi-Wan Kenobi

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Just watched the first two episodes tonight, enjoyed it, looking forward to the rest. McGregor is very watchable as Obi, worried about the looming presence of Hayden "so wooden an actor I could be made of chipboard" Christensen, have a feeling he will enter the series and stink it up like a turd on the kitchen table.

There goes my weekend. I didn't know this was a thing.

It was this that made me realize Flea is not a good actor.

Full disclosure I'm more of a casual Star Wars fan, but was looking forward to this as Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan was one of my favorite characters from the movies.

I've liked the two episodes ok so far, but have to say I'm a little tired of the Tatooine set after watching the other Disney+ Star Wars series. I also think these series have all been a little boring and feels like they try to expand a 2hr plot in to 8 episodes.

That said, I've thoroughly enjoyed watching Ewan McGregor reprise his role as Obi-Wan and will look forward to each episode coming out.

Just watched episode 3, Obi-wan looks more washed than Mike Conley after a back to back in March, really can't see him pulling it out of the fire for the W.