What's new

DL joining Mavs staff

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Saw it in the news forum. No, I’m not posting a link. At least now.

I actually do think DL can help them. Until we got sideways he had built a pretty good culture and that is something they lack. I mean they already made the common DL mistake of giving Javale McGee a way to big contract... he can't be much worse on the roster building than they already are.

Also... Derick Lively headed to Dallas at #10... book it.

I actually do think DL can help them. Until we got sideways he had built a pretty good culture and that is something they lack. I mean they already made the common DL mistake of giving Javale McGee a way to big contract... he can't be much worse on the roster building than they already are.

Also... Derick Lively headed to Dallas at #10... book it.
You could take advantage of overcorrection (if he had any power), where he had previously expended all our assets for players, you could catch him on the other side of the pendulum swing where he attempts to atone for that by cashing out players into assets.

Of course, he’s not the guy with the final say, so…

Vegas odds on Mavs leading the league in nice hand pads next year just got really low.
I just had a vision of him moving in the first day carrying a gymnastics style balance beam when Cuban asks "what's that for?" DL winks confidently and says "you'll see".

They'll draft a center way too early or trade away the pick. Offer him 16 and 28 for 10. He is one of the few that might say yes.