What's new

DL = Stone Cold Killer!!

Greasy84

He just destroyed the once mighty OKC Thunder! He tricks them into taking Kanter who weakens them and causes just enough internal strife to lose the Golden State series. Kevin Durant goes another year without a title and leaves the team. OKC tries to dump Kanter for cap space, but nobody will take him. They even lose Ibaka in a last-ditch effort to keep Durant, but he leaves anyway and Westbrook is next. DL is like an evil genius. He took the team that should have multiple titles and reduced them to the lottery in one fell swoop.

GMs gotta be shaking in their shoes when DL calls. Just hang up the phone!

DL took on $24,000,000 in salary for a couple bad picks, facilitated a championship which sold Durant on GSW rather than the Jazz. Had DL not made a championship for a nother team we could have KD today.

Lol awesome way of comprehension of the world.

And remember kids, if you ever use Jazzfanz App, use it safe.

DL took on $24,000,000 in salary for a couple bad picks, facilitated a championship which sold Durant on GSW rather than the Jazz. Had DL not made a championship for a nother team we could have KD today.

In no Universe was KD ever coming to Utah.

He just destroyed the once mighty OKC Thunder! He tricks them into taking Kanter who weakens them and causes just enough internal strife to lose the Golden State series. Kevin Durant goes another year without a title and leaves the team. OKC tries to dump Kanter for cap space, but nobody will take him. They even lose Ibaka in a last-ditch effort to keep Durant, but he leaves anyway and Westbrook is next. DL is like an evil genius. He took the team that should have multiple titles and reduced them to the lottery in one fell swoop.

GMs gotta be shaking in their shoes when DL calls. Just hang up the phone!

That's truly good stuff right there.

The two competing flights of fancy are fantastic.

Stone cold killer has my vote.

Yeah- DL got us two 2nd round pick for 3rd in draft. So genius. I must be einstein if I can come USA

Now he's turning his efforts towards Atlanta. Since DL took charge, he had them take Carroll and Millsap off our hands, forcing them into extending Millsap for too much money and then having to blow it up after Carroll left. He hired their best Assistant Coach (and his Assistant Coach). He swindled them into giving up Shelvin Mack for peanuts and then shipping Teague to Indy so he could steal George Hill and forced them into overpaying for Dwight Howard and Kent Bazemore (who I actually think is great) to offset losing Al Horford (it's Millsap's fault - based on the can't MAX Gordon Hayward theory). And now they went and drafted Taurean Prince at #12 because his son plays for Baylor and he Jedi mind tricked Budenholzer into taking him too early. . .

Now he's turning his efforts towards Atlanta. Since DL took charge, he had them take Carroll and Millsap off our hands, forcing them into extending Millsap for too much money and then having to blow it up after Carroll left. He hired their best Assistant Coach (and his Assistant Coach). He swindled them into giving up Shelvin Mack for peanuts and then shipping Teague to Indy so he could steal George Hill and forced them into overpaying for Dwight Howard and Kent Bazemore (who I actually think is great) to offset losing Al Horford (it's Millsap's fault - based on the can't MAX Gordon Hayward theory). And now they went and drafted Taurean Prince at #12 because his son plays for Baylor and he Jedi mind tricked Budenholzer into taking him too early. . .
I am very grateful to those of you who have so much amazing insight into DL's incredibly complex tactics. Once you lay it out this way everything is so obvious. I can't believe I didn't notice it before.

I think DL may have passed his master, KOC. The O'Connor trick of blowing up and gutting NJ for a decade by swindling them into giving up the farm for Derron was certainly a good one, though.

Yeah- DL got us two 2nd round pick for 3rd in draft. So genius. I must be einstein if I can come USA

So let's be clear: you think half a season of Kanter is worth a 3rd pick in the draft. I'm sure you are not valuing him at the value when we drafted him, as you must understand the sunk cost fallacy.

So let's be clear: you think half a season of Kanter is worth a 3rd pick in the draft. I'm sure you are not valuing him at the value when we drafted him, as you must understand the sunk cost fallacy.

dont disgrace me with this one!!! I trade two second pick for 3rd pick is smart Einstein smarts.

You are a fantastic poster, therefore I'll forgive the like you gave BORE US.

How optimistic. Optimism is a very nice way of saying stupid. Quit opening your mousso because all that comes out is scutta.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

How optimistic. Optimism is a very nice way of saying stupid. Quit opening your mousso because all that comes out is scutta.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app
"Optimism" and "stupidity" are only synonymous to a pessimist. Far more positive outcomes are the result of taking an optimistic approach than taking a pessimistic one.