What's new

do i have to hate matt harpring?

pickledXgrandma

i have been following this board the last couple years and i decided to finally make an account. do i have to hate harpring if i post on here?

It is impossible for a grandma to hate Matt Harpring. I'm pretty sure you're the only grandma on the board, so we won't hold it against you, guy.

Not all of us Hate Harpring. But there is a good chance that at least on person on this board well hate something or someone on the team. So u might want to pick something to hate. Just so you fit in.

Hate is a strong word. I'm not saying I wouldn't wipe my taint with the underside of his tongue, but I don't hate him.

Oh great. You created an account in order to find out if you need to hate Harpring in order to create an account. Don't you realize what you've just done? You've just primed the cosmic vortex by setting an unstoppable chain of circular logic into motion. Thanks a lot!

Better restock your food storage, everyone. The universe is about to collapse.

Oh great. You created an account in order to find out if you need to hate Harpring in order to create an account. Don't you realize what you've just done? You've just primed the cosmic vortex by setting an unstoppable chain of circular logic into motion. Thanks a lot!

Better restock your food storage, everyone. The universe is about to collapse.

I watch Fringe so i know this is very much possible! Be careful.

If I had a nickel for every complete-*** on this forum......

I actually liked Harp as a player, but I'm not all that fond of him as a color announcer. I miss Booner on the telecasts.

Reactions: UB
I actually think Harpring will be more tolerable next year. I am hoping we don't have to hear about the "rookie of the year" crapola, we won't have to hear Boler grade him every times he reads a promo, and for the love of all that is holy quit talking about fry sauce.

You do not have to hate Harpring. But you do have to be ready to drive a wooden stake through his chest and eat his head if he even thinks about making a comeback.

I hated Harpring as a player his last 3-4 years. Liked him as a part time announcer last year. And still like him better than Boone. However he can be very annoying when him and Boler completely ignore the game and go off on stupid *** tangents. If they would stick to the game a little more I would really like Boler and Harpring as announcer's.