What's new

Do not do a twitter search of Trey Burke

i didn't see the pic.

but from trey's height, his shoe size, hand length, his ethnicity - i conclude his erected penis length to be between 7 1/4 to 7 5/8 inches.

i didn't see the pic.

but from trey's height, his shoe size, hand length, his ethnicity - i conclude his erected penis length to be between 7 1/4 to 7 5/8 inches.
Is that while wearing condom, or without condom?

Burke is an imbecile for this one, there's no valid reason or defense for this, other than hes stupid, thirsty and unaware of the times.

Think of all the easy ways this dude could pull chicks, He's got every advantage you could ever hope for, but still he stoops to the level of some teenager, It's pathetic.

Trey is more childish than Dante. GTFO !!!

I didnt see the pics but this Tweet had me almost in tears.

@_BrianElliott
Trey Burke with a hook Kareem would be jealous of
12:55 PM - 29 Sep 2014

#TradeBurke

^^^ tha movement begins.

KOC_BeGone is that you????

Im surprised Burke found the time between making fun of disabled people on twitter to send out nude pics of himself

Cant stand this little germ. Wish him the worst of luck. **** person, **** player.

Im surprised Burke found the time between making fun of disabled people on twitter to send out nude pics of himself

Cant stand this little germ. Wish him the worst of luck. **** person, **** player.
I'm going to beat the Christmas rush and put you on ignore right now.

i didn't see the pic.

This is your best post ever and the only one I ever laughed at.

I wouldn't have been interested in doing a twitter search of Burke as it was (not a good enough player to warrant it) and I'm damn sure not gonna google his dick.

smd (but not on twitter)

OT: Some put the twit in twitter.

Honestly, we've all gotten our dick jokes in. Can the mods delete this thread? It's embarrassing, irrelevant to Jazz basketball and is killing my proverbial hard-on for this upcoming season with our squad.

Ok, I'm done. But seriously, can we delete this thread?

How interesting...

Honestly, we've all gotten our dick jokes in. Can the mods delete this thread? It's embarrassing, irrelevant to Jazz basketball and is killing my proverbial hard-on for this upcoming season with our squad.

Ok, I'm done. But seriously, can we delete this thread?

I see no reason to. We allow far worse threads than this.

I see no reason to. We allow far worse threads than this.

True. Very true. But Trey is such a significant piece to the Jazz. I know many have soured on him, or never liked him as a PG to begin with, but I am on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. I find this thread to be a buzzkill to the optimism I have about the season, and Trey proving his worth as our floor general and savage killer down the stretch.

True. Very true. But Trey is such a significant piece to the Jazz. I know many have soured on him, or never liked him as a PG to begin with, but I am on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. I find this thread to be a buzzkill to the optimism I have about the season, and Trey proving his worth as our floor general and savage killer down the stretch.

Then stop reading it. Don't give it the chance to get you down. For me personally it does nothing to dampen my spirits.

I mean the Jazz are back! How bad can it be? He have a bunch of young, hungry kids that are going to just go for it!

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!