What's new

Do Rockets really need Howard?

Orlando could squeeze a lot of good players out of Rockets.
Magic could have a pretty good team even after ridding themselves of Howard.

Orlando could squeeze a lot of good players out of Rockets.
Magic could have a pretty good team even after ridding themselves of Howard.

Definitely. It'll be interesting to see if a deal goes down once the Jeremy Lin/Omer Asik offer sheet situations are resolved.

Dwight Howard along with Melo are the two most overrated players in the NBA right now.

Neither makes their teammates better, both are coach killers, and both are pansie asses.

Dwight has no offensive moves (other than a dunk and bricked FT) and cannot be counted on in the 4th quarter. Melo is a chucker. He's JR Smith on roids. Doesn't play a lick of defense. And doesn't improve his team. Just look at how Denver has improved in his absence and how NY has sucked since the trade.

I'd love for Dwight to go to Houston and for them to suck for the next 5+ years after selling the farm to obtain Lin and Howard.

Personally, I think the lakers should roll w/what they got. Bynum, Gasol, Artest/Jamison, Kobe, Nash is nasty.

Dwight Howard along with Melo are the two most overrated players in the NBA right now.

Neither makes their teammates better, both are coach killers, and both are pansie asses.

Dwight has no offensive moves (other than a dunk and bricked FT) and cannot be counted on in the 4th quarter. Melo is a chucker. He's JR Smith on roids. Doesn't play a lick of defense. And doesn't improve his team. Just look at how Denver has improved in his absence and how NY has sucked since the trade.

I'd love for Dwight to go to Houston and for them to suck for the next 5+ years after selling the farm to obtain Lin and Howard.

Personally, I think the lakers should roll w/what they got. Bynum, Gasol, Artest/Jamison, Kobe, Nash is nasty.

Yeah, but NY hasn't been a legit team since they got rid of Sprewell and H20 retired.

Howard got his team to the NBA Finals. He also makes Orlando a pretty good defensive team despite being full of really bad defenders besides him.

I was hoping to see Dwight go to the Rockets before, and I want it even more now. I think the Rockets can give the Magic more than they'd get in any of these three team scenarios being tossed around.

I was hoping to see Dwight go to the Rockets before, and I want it even more now. I think the Rockets can give the Magic more than they'd get in any of these three team scenarios being tossed around.

Screw the Magic, this drama has been going on for way to long.