What's new

Do we have to rebuild now?

Do We have to Rebuild?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Rebuild? No. The Jazz just need to delete their team from the league and pretend they never happened, period-point-blank. ;)

Rebuild the putrid back court.
Gotta convert AK's expiring into 2 wings who can make more than 1 out of 4 shots.

I think the solution to all of our problems are right in front of our noses.

We must kill Harpring. After which we must be prepared to kill him over and over and over again, as I'm quite sure he can never die.

Relax. They just need more time to get used to playing with each other.

I think in this loss to GSW we missed Evans more than anyone. We could use the energy and rebounding off the bench. The starting frontline was not that effective.

WTF?? Do you guys really watch 82 games of an NBA season? Last year, the Jazz looked awfully horrible at the start of the season, too. I'm disappointed by the defensive performance and getting hugely outworked by opponents in some games however come on we have seen these guys play together in regular season just 5 TIMES. ıt's way way tooooo early to make such moves.

I know it is only 5 games but there are clearly problems. And it is not the new guy Jefferson who is struggling.

Raja is not the same guy who played for the jazz 5 years ago and he is no Wes Mathews, he peaked at his Summer press conference. He'd be a better fit with Harping in the broadcast than with Deron in the backcourt.

CJ is what CJ has always been- a 10th man on the bench to put in the game in a blow-out hoping that the stars align and he goes off for one of his occasional good games.

AK is not playing like a contract year, he's already checked out. It's time to ship him out or park his butt on the bench. Let Hayward playthrough some mistakes and try-out for next years team rather than letting AK tryout all year for a spot on the Knicks or Nets.

He peaked at his summer press conference! Classic!

Regarding AK, **** him. Dude can't even get up in a contract year. Really? Really?!

Absolutely.

This team is worthless.

Deron's best days are behind him, Millsap could be used as trade bait, and Jefferson isn't as good offensively as Boozer. Trade everything and build around AK.

Here in a few years Kobe, Lebron, and Wade will be gone. Then we'll be competing for a title!

The 7-for-31 shooting from the wings (AK, RP, RB, CJ) is tough to overcome; I'm not sure how to remedy that, except that Bell seemed to play longer than he should have. Unfortunately, Price's shooting was terrible.

But the interior defense continues to be a problem, and 12 point in 39 minutes from Millsap isn't enough, either. PM still has problems offensively with size, and Jefferson still has problems on both ends because of lack of moves and lack of controlling the paint (zero net blocks). Elson didn't score much, but he was a stabilizing force. Not sure if Fes was on the fence healthwise or if Sloan was bothered by his repeated "distress" (semi-understandable), but even with Elson out there, there wasn't enough paint control.

I think that Watson and Elson (or Fes) should've played 5 minutes more, and Deron & Jefferson should've played 5 minutes less, benched strategically at times when they were not focused. The guard and center defense was subpar.

I don't give a **** what Price's stats were last night or how well he can defend or dunk, he's absolute garbage. His offensive game is just that, offensive, and he needs to be off this freakin' team. Great he's a sparkplug in the playoffs at times. But if we're depending on him to be our sparkplug, Deron's even worse of a leader than I already thought.