What's new

Do you have reliable access to Jazz games this coming season?

Do you have a reliable method to watch Jazz games for the upcoming season?

• Yes.

Votes: 41 62.1%
  • No.

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • I have no idea.

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
Is hehestreams technically legal? Or...?
I feel weird giving them $100 if I also have a fear that the site will implode.
The site could be shut down anytime. Using a VPN and league pass is cheaper and won't get shut down. But I went with hehe because I just wanted something I didn't have to use a VPN with. If my VPN is struggling it restricts a lot of my access to things here in China. I don't want another thing. But I go with the $25 option just in case it goes the way of the same old service ballstreams.

Hehestreams. Cheaper than league pass and you get all teams all replays all devices

works great

I just signed up for hehestreams, but it won’t play on my iPhone. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I just signed up for hehestreams, but it won’t play on my iPhone. Anyone else have this issue?

Tonight yes. It’s working on my PC, though.

Is hehestreams technically legal? Or...?
I feel weird giving them $100 if I also have a fear that the site will implode.

The site could be shut down anytime. Using a VPN and league pass is cheaper and won't get shut down. But I went with hehe because I just wanted something I didn't have to use a VPN with. If my VPN is struggling it restricts a lot of my access to things here in China. I don't want another thing. But I go with the $25 option just in case it goes the way of the same old service ballstreams.

The dev claims that he’s learned what not to do from the other stand that have been shut down. It’s been running for the last 3 or 4 years now so seems to be pretty solid.

there’s a chat function built into hehe. The dev is usually lurking there in the evenings you can actually talk to him sometimes.

Tonight yes. It’s working on my PC, though.

yeah they had an issue with mobile and last night from the source providers. You can check hehe’s chat or follow their twitter for updates. He said “it’s preseason for me too” when asked about fixing the source issue last night, lol.

Your X Box and what?
X Box comes with an app for accessing the web. It's called Edge. I find that even though Reddit no longer allows NBA streams, googling Reddit NBA streams typically provides several links to sites where you can find a Jazz stream. This also works with college football and NFL. Never miss another game... ever!

So if I got a VPN and nba league pass: Team pass I could finally get the Jazz? We moved to YouTube TV which is great. But the Jazz situation sucks. I wanted to have this figured out ASAP since the suns look to be pretty decent.

So if I got a VPN and nba league pass: Team pass I could finally get the Jazz? We moved to YouTube TV which is great. But the Jazz situation sucks. I wanted to have this figured out ASAP since the suns look to be pretty decent.
I switched to Hehe this year. $100. I’ve gotten every game so far. Even with league pass and a VPN, you won’t get NBATV games.